Hospedar

Hospedar

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Guys, I saw a lot of videos that were an tournament review. What App or site do you use to replay your championships? Is it a free or a paid feature?

I really need to use the GTO to correct some bad plays that I made before, but I don't know how to see them again...

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There is some Apps paid very good to analyze your game. Poker Tracker, Holdem Manager, etc. You can use Hand2note too, its free.

rhoudini

rhoudini

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hey everyone! This is something I am concerned about. There is no free offline replayer available, as far as I know. If you don't have a tracker like PokerTracker, Hold'em Manager or Hand2Note, you can't replay your games properly.

Some years ago I remember that there was a software called Universal Replayer, and it was great! It was possible to open the hand history file and voilà, you could replay it, even Stud games were supported.

I have the desire to build an offline replayer from scratch, similar to the old Universal Replayer, maybe using a programming language like C#, but I am still learning desktop programming. Does anyone here know C# for desktop applications? If yes, would you help me building this app?

If there is someone interested, let's talk and see what we can do!