ENRIQUE23977

ENRIQUE23977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
A moment ago I saw a thread posted, where a colleague asks if it is really important and necessary to use a HUD, where I found a fellow expert (Legend) say that he used the HUD Hand2Note which is free.

I was very interested and I asked him in a comment, but he hasn't responded yet, and I decided to create this Thread to find CardChat players who have used it and give feedback on it.

I have questions like:
-.It's easy to use?
-.Is it completely free to what extent?
-.What does this HUD offer us to improve my Game?
-.In which poker rooms is it allowed?
All suggestions and opinions about it are welcome.

HUD Hand2Note Official Page

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I was the one who posted in that thread, now that I saw your question there, but answering your questions.

-.It's easy to use?
I've been using it for a while now, and it's very easy to configure and create your own statistics.
-.Is it completely free to what extent?
As far as I know it's free until NL2, but I'm not sure, I know that for freerolls and micros it's free.
-.What does this HUD offer us to improve my Game?
In my case I use more to be able to review my hands.
But it's also very good, because it shows the statistics of each player during the game, and helps in your decision making.
-.In which poker rooms is it allowed?
I only use it on pokerstars and 888, on other rooms I don't know.
I know that in GGpoker it is not allowed.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
1 - Yes! The basic version that comes with it already brings the main information...
in addition you can expand it with the mouse and open a popup with the main additional information.
However, to use it in an advanced way, you'll have to buy specific HUDs from developers...
or learn how to assemble the information grid if you want to customize it.

2 - Free for microstakes.. I'm not sure how far the micro games limit goes.

3 - I advise you to take a basic look at their website:
https://hand2note.com/ and

4 - It's better to visit their page because it's better explained... maaaas I advance that it's accepted in the main ones...

ENRIQUE23977

ENRIQUE23977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I was the one who posted in that thread, now that I saw your question there, but answering your questions.

I've been using it for a while now, and it's very easy to configure and create your own statistics.

As far as I know it's free until NL2, but I'm not sure, I know that for freerolls and micros it's free.

In my case I use more to be able to review my hands.
But it's also very good, because it shows the statistics of each player during the game, and helps in your decision making.

I only use it on Pokerstars and 888, on other rooms I don't know.
I know that in GGpoker it is not allowed.
It is very true that thanks to you I have found this wonder of HUD.

I thank you very much for that.:giggle::ROFLMAO:

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I also use it and I think it's beneficial indeed.

When you download the test version, remember that the first period is a trial for the paid version, which includes a few more features than the free one.

When you decide against buying a subscription, a part of the functionality is taken away but the main part of the HUD will still persist. 😊

I can only recommend to use it as an adaption to your game but don't really rely on it when you have limited hands only.

I've fell into the trap a few times already when the player seems very loose or tight depending on their stats over a limited amount of hands and based my decisions on it and later the stats turned out to not show the full picture of the player. 🤐

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You definitely need to use this program in those rooms where it is allowed, and where it is not allowed, the program simply will not work even if you have GG Poker and PS running at the same time as H2N
It is definitely allowed on the following rooms: PS / PS.es, 888 Poker, WPN (AmericanCardRoom / Pokeking), Winamax.fr.

As for the HUD itself, the simplest standard HUD with the following parameters will suffice for a beginner: VPiP (total percentage of hands played (when the player put chips in the pot in any way)) / PfR (preflop raise - the percentage of how often the player entered the pot with an aggressive action (raise) ) / 3Bet (it is clear here) / Hands (the number of played hands of the opponent (Always pay ATTENTION! because the fewer hands, the greater the probability of incorrectly determining the style of the opponent, and vice versa, the more hands, the better I understand how to play against a particular player)) and Nickname (sometimes there may be a crash or accidental movement of the HUD manually and the numbers will show on the other player and you will play against him incorrectly)
What is it for? Well, first of all, to make color notes. For faster decision-making (especially when playing many tables) and in order not to follow the players yourself using this wonderful tool. It is pointless not to use it where others use it. It's like competing on wooden skis in the 21st century

This program is free and even for a person who plays on ABI100, a free one will be enough. As for HUD, there are many of them, both paid and free. Search Discord servers for poker schools or streamers who make free HUDs. But think about whether you really need such an extended HUD with a huge number of numbers and Pop-Ups (probably another unknown word for you that means a HUD with a HUD in which several more HUDs :)) which you most likely do not understand? I think not. Get used to the standard because everything big starts small

Is this program easy to use? Yes and no. The hardest part is getting started. And then everything is very simple and the game itself becomes easier because it does many things for you. Do not forget that there are a lot of useful functions even without a HUD. You can watch a replay of any hand you played and the hands you marked (the ones you thought were expensive or where you got out or where you have doubts about whether you played correctly or not). Many filters by positions, stack sizes and late stages of the tournament (there is a lot to work with). Also, do not forget that you also automatically collect statistics for yourself and after you have collected at least 50-100k (the more the better) hands on yourself, you will be able to contact a trainer who will analyze your base and point out your main mistakes

Well, a lot of text (although I could have written much more)
This is what a simple HUD looks like for a beginner and it will be enough!
Above -Nickname
From bottom left to right Color note and showdown / VPiP / PfR / 3Bet / Hands :

An example of an advanced FREE HUD:

I hope I was useful and it will help you make a choice in what you need ;)

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Thank you very much, it is an excellent article, I do not use hud but I understand that I give a lot of advantage for which I will campaign to get one.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Honestly, I was looking for something like this... I'm go into try it - it looks complicated for me, but will see... (before few days i try to instal Poker Tracker, but the mashine could not instal it) o_O

Thanks for the sharing!

I have to share what I see... if anyone wants to please comment. (According to this program I am not a fish). OMG
It works...1234567

Last edited:
georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I should ask, if some one willing, plaese, to explain:

For example at the player on the CO there is bracket (7.1) at green color - what's mean this... Also what the numbers in the brackets mean...
And my stats is not shown - is this the way it should be.   324

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
(Note: this program brings a lot of confidence, it's realy good (I've only been using it for a few minutes)- ooo, yeah!) :LOL:

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I should ask, if some one willing, plaese, to explain:

For example at the player on the CO there is bracket (7.1) at green color - what's mean this... Also what the numbers in the brackets mean...
And my stats is not shown - is this the way it should be. View attachment 336335
I cant explain what its mean bcs we had different HUD. You should know what each number in HUD means (its description is always given by those people who recommend it)
Do not use what you do not know, above I wrote which HUD is optimal for a beginner (VPiP / PfR / 3Bet / Hands) I also commented on what they mean above, read carefully
You also can see what ur HUD mean by hands in HUD editor (F5 button). And when you move the mouse cursor over the number, you will see a small window that will show what each column of your HUD means. Example (i want know what mean red number):
As u can see its 3bet. Also u can click twice and see more details
And here u can change all what u want. But Im not recomended to you to change something bcs ure beginner, better to use default HUD

Im not beginner but use this default HUD on my laptop (bcs big HUD its very huge for small monitor). Im little bit edited default HUD and add column with Fold to 3Bet and its enough. Also I added HUD on myself : the one on the right is higher on the screen and it is a little shorter (without fold to 3bet). But you don't really need it, and the fact that it doesn't work for you can be for various reasons. It's not that important

Last edited:
georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Thanks for your spended time...
I will uninstal it, if can't handle it.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Soon almost every online player will have a poker bot making most of their bets .May the best software get all the cash !

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands