FreeBetRange: online ranges manager & dynamic charts

N

NickJ

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
FreeBetRange is online tool for managing and applying your poker ranges strategy in game.

1. Create preflop ranges using an intuitive and powerful editor

Editor 1

Light theme:
Editor 2

2. Use your hand charts in game

Your ranges are displayed in the form of convenient dynamic charts during the game. You just need to click on the buttons corresponding to the current game situation.

Demo

Everything works online and saved on the fly. You do not need to install any software on your computer. Just register on the website once (Google sign up is available). Next, open the website from any device at any time and use your ranges.

Please note that some rooms (for example PokerStars and PartyPoker) don't approve of using preflop charts. To being fair and don't violate certain site policy, we recommend to clarify with the support if it's allowed to use charts in your room. In case it's not allowed, you may use FreeBetRange just as a range manager outside the tables.

Any feedback, comments and suggestions are welcome here.

Good luck at the tables!

Last edited by a moderator:
NootNoot

NootNoot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Anyone tried this?

I don't want to use it in game, but apparently it has a training mode you can use after inputting your own ranges. I've got some custom ranges I was starting to train myself on with a simple poker simulator (poker alfie) but this looks better for my needs.

I'll give this a go and report back if I remember. Looks like a decent tool if it does what it says it does.

N

NickJ

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone tried this?

I don't want to use it in game, but apparently it has a training mode you can use after inputting your own ranges. I've got some custom ranges I was starting to train myself on with a simple poker simulator (poker alfie) but this looks better for my needs.

I'll give this a go and report back if I remember. Looks like a decent tool if it does what it says it does.
Hey man! Glad that you use our App, I'm sure it'll fulfill your needs. If you find something missing, let us know, we alway listen users feedback and adjust our updates plan to it. Next big update is planned for the Trainer.

There are some useful links for you:
Full user manual: https://help.freebetrange.com/
Our discord server: https://discord.gg/PUKC8Ezctf

F

fefibecerra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone tried this?

Let us know how it goes!

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would be careful about having this open when you have poker clients open.