tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Did you setup/enable Pokerstars to download hand histories to your computer?

Yes, and made the adjustments in the hud setup. I sent a email to support and they answered me that the software can't import previous hands from hand history, but said it is a interesting improvement to do in the hud.

I think that this is important as well, cause sometimes you play for a long time with the same players, as in the CC freerolls, and there is a lot of useful information stored in PS history. If one could import those stats would be great! :)

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi John, downloaded and re-installed, but still no go with live hud.
Have already double checked that enabled history is setup, played few games with cash & tourney, but still doesn't work

There's only 2 things that need to be done with pokerstars. You need to make sure they are enabled in the PS poker client, and if you don't know how to do that there's an explanation in the manual how to enable this.

And secondly you need to make sure the auto import folder is correct. If you click on the settings icon at the top right of drivehud, and then go to pokersite setup and select pokerstars you can see what the import folder is.

If you're still stuck, click on the support looking icon at the top right and send support a message. This will attach your log, and we can see what setting is off for you.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, and made the adjustments in the hud setup. I sent a email to support and they answered me that the software can't import previous hands from hand history, but said it is a interesting improvement to do in the hud.

I think that this is important as well, cause sometimes you play for a long time with the same players, as in the CC freerolls, and there is a lot of useful information stored in PS history. If one could import those stats would be great! :)

Yes agreed, we'll add separate import options here soon for PS.

Bogdan Pyts

Bogdan Pyts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nice HUD, i'm use his. I recommended ty John.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nice HUD, i'm use his. I recommended ty John.

Thank you. Appreciate it!

We're running a full launch promo right now.

30% OFF all licenses

At checkout, use promo code: 30off22

Sick deals. Next build (in the next couple of days) 888 and ACR support will be added.

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
that would be cool, to add more poker rooms :)

thecpkid

thecpkid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
cant get it to work with bol freerolls

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can you let me know or let support know which exact freeroll your talking about? I know these can sometimes be set by the vendors and the title names might be strange. So I'd have to see more info to know, but in general it should work with freerolls.

thecpkid

thecpkid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can you let me know or let support know which exact freeroll your talking about? I know these can sometimes be set by the vendors and the title names might be strange. So I'd have to see more info to know, but in general it should work with freerolls.

the normal hourly ones

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So you mean the ones that aren't private, that are run bet betonline? I played on one of these the other day and it was fine. If you send your log in by clicking on the support looking icon at the top right and send a message, I can have someone look at your log. Maybe there's some other setting off, because they seem to be working ok.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DriveHUD – update | v1.0.4.690
http://drivehud.com/poker-hud/DriveHUD-install_v1.04.690.exe

Change Log:
- Patch for BOL (chico) update
- Added 888Poker support
- Fixed preflop action filter
- Fixed FR filter bb position
- Fixed player types not appearing
- Fixed some HUD related issues

Please note, if you have an older version before we switched license servers (.621 or earlier), this version will force you to have the new serial code. So if you're still one of those, just contact support before you install to get your new serial code.

ACR support is still in testing, so we'll have another update in a few days with full support for ACR. The tournament support is what's holding it up at this point.

thecpkid

thecpkid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So you mean the ones that aren't private, that are run bet betonline? I played on one of these the other day and it was fine. If you send your log in by clicking on the support looking icon at the top right and send a message, I can have someone look at your log. Maybe there's some other setting off, because they seem to be working ok.

doesn't matter, my trial is over

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I steel have 10 days left on trial, but still can't get it to work properly and to show HUD on PS

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I steel have 10 days left on trial, but still can't get it to work properly and to show HUD on PS

Dino, It didn't work for me too. I tried everything to run the hud without success. But I had a talk with the support guys, sent then my DriveHud log and they answered me that they found a bug that is causing the problem, and will put out an update to address it Monday.

Let's wait for it.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The guys know what the issue is, so I'll have an update to address your issue. Just contact support and let them know what your screen name is on CC and we'll get your trial extended (we'll need to know the email you used when you installed).

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
doesn't matter, my trial is over

If you let me or support know, we can check it out. I had several of the guys play free rolls on BOL a few days ago, and no one has had any issues. I played one as well w/ o issue. So if you let me know the specific on you're in, I can have them try that and extend your trial. It's likely something minor that can easily be fixed.

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi JohnA,
thanks man, will try to do.
I already contact the support over DriveHud and they ask me if I did setup auto
import folder, and I double checked and I did.
Still not showing up the HUD

The guys know what the issue is, so I'll have an update to address your issue. Just contact support and let them know what your screen name is on CC and we'll get your trial extended (we'll need to know the email you used when you installed).

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi JohnA,
thanks man, will try to do.
I already contact the support over DriveHud and they ask me if I did setup auto
import folder, and I double checked and I did.
Still not showing up the HUD
and, again, thanks for your help man
:)
glad to have someone like you on CC forum

thecpkid

thecpkid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you let me or support know, we can check it out. I had several of the guys play free rolls on BOL a few days ago, and no one has had any issues. I played one as well w/ o issue. So if you let me know the specific on you're in, I can have them try that and extend your trial. It's likely something minor that can easily be fixed.

what if i uninstalled the software already?

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DriveHUD – update | v1.0.5.737
http://drivehud.com/poker-hud/DriveHUD-install_v1.0.5.737.exe

Change Log:
- Added ACR (america's cardroom) support
- Pokerstars auto import fixes
- Fixed duplicate tournament issue

So ACR support is added and we're going to be focusing a lot on some stats, reports, and finishing the new HUD designer.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
DriveHUD – update | v1.0.5.737
http://drivehud.com/poker-hud/DriveHUD-install_v1.0.5.737.exe

Change Log:
- Added ACR (america's cardroom) support
- Pokerstars auto import fixes
- Fixed duplicate tournament issue

So ACR support is added and we're going to be focusing a lot on some stats, reports, and finishing the new HUD designer.

I tried this version and still doesn't work on Pokerstars. Anything changed for me. :(

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried this version and still doesn't work on Pokerstars. Anything changed for me. :(

It's a local language issue. We need to add some language conversions for hand histories apparently, and we weren't aware that would be an issue since other sites don't do this. So if you change your system language to english, it will be fine. In the meantime we're working on translations for the hands.

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi JohnA,
I've just got same message from Brian, from your company, saying same thing.
Do you know how long it will take it to translate?
Do you guys need any help with?
I do speak english, german,bosnian/serbian/croatian, so.... if you need any help...

thecpkid

thecpkid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
trial extended but still no hud