Whats the best online site?

J

johndoe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
depends

what site you like best depends on what your looking for whether it is freerolls deposit bonuses or the level of competition

B

buddyjoe

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've only really played at two places, paradise poker and absolute poker. Paradise is a real good looking place and its my favourite place to play, not many freerolls though. On the other hand, absolute poker, has a kinda chincy feel to it, but it does have freerolls about every hlaf hour.

S

sickandtired

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Paradise but have only played there and party poker, (alot of my friends play at Party Poker)... I am in agreement that the graphics are great. I also found the people pretty nice to chat with...I have cashed out with Paradise and have had no problems with getting a check mailed under $500. and courried to my house over $500. (had a friend stay for a couple of months and he introduced me to the game) The one thing I would like to see them do enable "find a friend" to see if there are online.

K

King Nate

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Paradise is a nice site. I like it because the dealing is audited my waterhouse coopers.

B

birdman2004

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
only played on two sites. like paradise for freerolls.

J

J_dude1912

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Try Poker Host they have a lot of freerolls where if you can use your play money to buy-in to special tournaments and win real money.

P

pstevo123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
like said every site has good and bad, pokerstars is good and so is full tilt and noble, bet365 also have many offers and good comps to go in

Z

zingbust

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All the ones mentioned are great, but don't forget Bugsys. I was down on them for the longest time cause I couldn't win no matter what, but then all of a sudden I got invited to a small freeroll satellite that gave away 2 seats to a bigger tourney, got 2nd in that and won the bigger one for $524.00, it took me 2 years to win $13.00 there and then all of a sudden this. So I go to look at cashing out and find out I have to earn the winnings all over again on ridiculous terms because I'd never deposited, but I started cashing out a little at a time just to test, and lo and behold they cashed out every request, I never had to clear the winnings. I left $30 in there and if I ever take up the game again, that's where I'll go back to.

narizblanco

narizblanco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Ultimate Bet has the most difficult games to beat. I think bodog games are the easiest. Both Pot limit Omaha and no limit Texas holdem have higher see the flop percentages at the small limit levels. I like full tilt software the best. Good Luck

Insomniac_1006

Insomniac_1006

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whats the best online site?

One that is functioning : )