Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
An update... Just received the rakeback confirmation from BCP... I quote
"As a rakeback player at BLACKCHIPPOKER, you are bound by the following terms:
  • The maximum percentage of rakeback available is 35%"
So I was wondering... where is this 55%???

i also get 35% and have heard someone say they get 55%. i don't think it exists, at least not for any newcomers anyway.

I know people :)

same as i get more than 36% advertised on merge Rev network :)

seqas

seqas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
played some on aced like the room so far. i dont see many mention aced tho. do people avoid playing there or? is it possible signing up on here through here?

Tino11

Tino11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
None of em right now. Lock are no longer with Merge and the skins that are left are having to ride the new software version as it is not what it should be. Then add to that, theres a new concern over one of Merges payment processors in the USA after some members appear to have had their details stolen and used to make purchases of all and sundry.
So right now, until they get the new software stable and sort out these latest problems with a payment processor, I shall be giving Merge a miss and playing elsewhere.
Anyone in the USA would do well to check their bank accounts and credit card receipts to see if they have been a victim of this latest fraud.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Carbon, just because it seems to be the biggest of the network. Although I do play at other Merge skins, but not as much. Used to play mostly at Nordica, so I don't want to find myself in the same situation after Nordica closed down. Meaning I had some stars, history and points and lost them, so now I'm starting to play at Carbon because is the least probable to close down.

G

GWU73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing on Pokerhost right now. I have not tried any of the other skins though. They had the best deposit bonus for US players that I could find, and since I am starting from peanuts, I needed to be able to maximize the bonus. ***The micro games are very soft.***

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Carbon, when I do play (which isn't often these days.) The only Merge skin I have installed. Never had any problems, so why change?

W

Weissr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
+1 for Hero. The CEO is top shelf and decent freerolls. The only downside is that they use the Merge cashier which can be problematic as I've heard. But in there defense, they say they have it this way so they can focus more on the business of the site and players..

Last edited:
seqas

seqas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
def carbon poker

played some on aced like the room so far. i dont see many mention aced tho. do people avoid playing there or? is it possible signing up on here through here?

that site is crap! do not sign up there lol unless you like sucky support or to say no support. i understand why no other really mention it :p
.im glad i play on carbon now.

are there private tourneys running on the different sites there is only for that site and no any other?

TEG2300

TEG2300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow I really didn't know about Hero until I read this. I am going to check them out.

N

nachosgrande

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
how did nobody mention RPM yet, they're by far the best

vegasjj

vegasjj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
def carbon poker

are there private tourneys running on the different sites there is only for that site and no any other?

Still very few people mention PokerHost, which
does host private tournaments
in my experience has the best on line support
has their own cashier - never had a problem
(the only draw back - is that p2p is done slower as it is done "manually" by them)

seqas

seqas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
umm... Care to share why?

that i would like to know as well. what makes RPM better?

Still very few people mention PokerHost, which
does host private tournaments
in my experience has the best on line support
has their own cashier - never had a problem
(the only draw back - is that p2p is done slower as it is done "manually" by them)

a w w, thank you for info will look into that site, never played there before.
do they have live support chat there? when i look elsewhere i always see this box " offline, leave a message" lol

O

onlythenuts

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Merge skin of choice is BlackChip because of the software, specifically that the font and display of the tables is very legible even when very small.

W

Weissr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Merge skin of choice is BlackChip because of the software, specifically that the font and display of the tables is very legible even when very small.

Props to Blackchip for winning you over with font!