What poker site?

P

pokeflee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the combination full tilt and pokerstars. Because i can send money between my accounts.

N

nikosslim

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A refund of what? Rake paid? Amount wagered?

What information do you need from a potential signup to create their account for them? How many players have you signed up?

i need information such as where do you live adress city country state all the usual any site that could ask. I will not know any of your personal id or bank account ofvourse. I will only register you. I am new to my job i found 3people and when i asked opinions they told me that the platform is good and the algorithm is the best they have seen. The cashback or rakeback will be delivered to you automatically every week and each monday. The sign up bonus will be unlocked by time depending the value you deposit. I hope that i helped you.

WhereDidMyEVGo

WhereDidMyEVGo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i need information such as where do you live adress city country state all the usual any site that could ask. I will not know any of your personal id or bank account ofvourse. I will only register you. I am new to my job i found 3people and when i asked opinions they told me that the platform is good and the algorithm is the best they have seen. The cashback or rakeback will be delivered to you automatically every week and each monday. The sign up bonus will be unlocked by time depending the value you deposit. I hope that i helped you.

Well I must say this all sounds very appealing. I for one will be considering making a sizeable deposit.

WhereDidMyEVGo

WhereDidMyEVGo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That'd be your best bet, the more you deposit the more bonus you get! :p

My thinking exactly. Not to mention on top of the bonus it seems like all I have to do is have the money in play and every Monday I'll get 25-30% cashback.

N

nikosslim

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My thinking exactly. Not to mention on top of the bonus it seems like all I have to do is have the money in play and every Monday I'll get 25-30% cashback.

Yes you both got it right. For example if your first deposit is low then the bonus bar will be unlocked slower and if the deposit is bigger then the unlock bar will fill much more quicker. Yes playing more the bonus of monday will calcuate much bigger amount of money. And a last thing if you deposit with moneysafe you get 5percent also of bonus of the deposit you make each time because for us is tax low so if you are interested pm me and have a nice weekend.

G

gabrielrr33

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recommend playing on Pokerstars, American Cards Room, Coal and BetOnline Poker are good and Full tic

R

ropogku

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i play on full tilt and pokerstars)

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recommend Pokerstars . It has many well organized tournaments and many FREE to start making your bank

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
good poker school

PokerStars you have the best platform and also a good poker school explaining all of poker and a very good league

P

penkov1990

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FULLTILT IS GOOD TOO, BUT POKERSTARS IS THE BEST