What was the first online poker room you registered with?

T

titomurcia1214

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I remember I started very well yet at Everest Poker, knew Pstar but had not played then after I switched

caballojoe

caballojoe

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full Tilt and I still like it the best. I haven't seen better graphics and user friendliness at any other site.

tactoozeep202

tactoozeep202

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
FULTILT POKER 2007 AND I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT.

B

braveboat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first room was Fulltilt, I think. I loved PokerStars although you really had to search around for loose tables; it seemed like it was overloaded with tight and rocky players earning FPPs. I played a lot on UB although I regret it now. I didn't lose any money to the site (just the players!) but if I had known how sketchy they were, even after their sale, I wouldn't have played there. These days I'm on BetOnline, and have a BlackChip account, but am considering Bovada or America's Card Room. BetOnline doesn't have many $5+ MTTs.

M

MPaz_87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first and only love story begins with pokerstars :p lol. I've heard a lot of it on tv and internet, in argentina you can see the propagandas in every channel you see, so, it wasn't hard to dowload the software and start playing.

G

gametime2011

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw a banner on a website for pokerroom.com back in the day - clicked it - deposited $20 and lost it quickly as I had no idea what I was doing.

F

floweryhead

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mine was williamhill Poker but I stopped playing there when they made it a terrible site for beginning players. They seemed to have completely lost the plot regarding what poker players find enticing. It's a shame that the former home of poker (pokerstars) even seems to be leaning more and more to online gambling and away from poker in a similar manner to other "gambling" sites such as partypoker and 888

A2345Razz

A2345Razz

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I lost like 50 bucks on Pacific, then UB...did really well on UB before they stole several thousand cheeseburgers from me.

Damn those UB MTTs/cash games were soft like butter tho'....

I remember putting like 50 or 100 onto PP and running it up in NLH, before going apesht insane and donking off all of it at LHE which i had no idea how to play.

Those suckouts got to me!

I got into FTP pretty fast though, and it wasn't till pretty late that I put some actual dough on Stars. For whatever reason I thought Stars was just for MTT action, and I was mostly playing ring games...whatever donkament action I needed was decent enough on FTP.

S

spazdm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mine was poker.com which i think now its carbon poker but im not sure. Pokerstars was one of them too, but i lost a lot of money on there and even if it came back to the states i would never go on that site again. I have played on all the old usa sites now currently not available in the usa.