userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Do you think poker site owners read the comments we write here?
I do not think so :)
Online business owners are probably very busy and hardly have time to read our comments. The owners of poker sites are thinking from morning to night about which freerolls they need to cancel so that their income will increase :)

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nope. The poker site owners are most likely on a daily vacation somewhere & are just interested in the rakes they gather. :)

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Maybe not the owners, but some sites have ambassadors that have read and posted here, like WPT Global.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The people in their marketing and promotional divisions should read comments in sites like cardschat but I don't think they do

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
100% they do not. Can't say I blame them either - it would be way below their pay grade :ROFLMAO:

Their reps don't read them either - except some of the ones who have support threads here.

When you post in a forum you are only posting to other members of the forum. :)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't think they do read the complaints , the rants or anything else . Very rarely they will do so , when a scandal comes to the surface thanks to some forum members' research .

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think they don't have much time to do this to read messages here. They're relaxing on a yacht somewhere at sea and having a cool time while their employees work and work every day and they just count the money they received for the day or month and then have fun

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure about this, however I do have a question for you, when playing in the Community Freerolls, you invariably start going all in every hand. Perhaps this is a new strategy but really dont you think it impacts the game negatively...removing any sense of actually playing?

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, not worth their time. If you have a complaint I think the site would expect you to contact them directly.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't think a megamillionaire would read the comments of people like us, who largely play free tournaments... unless they have a problem with their heads.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
100% they do not. Can't say I blame them either - it would be way below their pay grade :ROFLMAO:

Their reps don't read them either - except some of the ones who have support threads here.

When you post in a forum you are only posting to other members of the forum. :)
Oh no Debi. Are you saying, that complaints in a poker forum about sites cancelling games, increasing rake and having bad software / support is not carefully read and studied by employees or owners? And maybe they are not even reading the rigged megathread either? You just ruined my day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I don't think a megamillionaire would read the comments of people like us, who largely play free tournaments... unless they have a problem with their heads.
sometimes millionaires are even more unhappy than us
I remember an event with Michael Jackson, which he himself told, he said that he was so tired and unhappy from a lot of stress and money that he wished to be a simple person for one day and he covered his face so that no one would recognize him and sat down on a bench in a park full of people and happily watched the passers-by and he felt as if he was being listened to along with other people as an equal and he felt so happy!

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I doubt that very much, they probably have a few minions to do that kind of work, Even I don't read that many comments, and I'm a member!:)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I assure you that an online poker room that is actually caught cheating will go bankrupt very quickly.Why should they read something and change something, the game goes its own way.Don't judge poker just because it's a card game. Poker is a very complex game in which skill, experience, skill and theory are of utmost importance.