ultimate bet is underdog friendly

J

JKelso

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its the same online as offline. Premi hands get cracked. I like the donks that suck out every now and then. Thats what keeps them playing bunk hands. Be patient and stay on your game and you will see the rewards. If you keep thinking about one hand you took a badbeat on then, maybe take a break from poker. Being stuck on it is going to affect your play.

RivRidr4Life

RivRidr4Life

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Feel Your pain Rick I Hate player like that i call them
HOPE & A PARYER players!
alway suc out on river bad beats..ETC!!!! but i think its the poker site
Card Generator the player that play there all the time no the FLOP and of course they hit casue of the card generator. is so tyipcal exspecially at
POKER STARS aka joker stars lol.. i always get succout bad beats there.
but i keep on going back lol, for more...
so sick
peace out

T

tru2who

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ill tell u this...if its so far from the truth ...why is it that they put MONEY cards on the river so much
a SINGLE card that makes BOTH players hand, but one player hits the bigger hand...
such as...a straight card that is also a flush card?
happens too much to be a fcking coincidence...i deal cards, and i deal sht that happens like that, but the point is...it happens WAY too much on sites like bodog, UB,
U have to be extremely perfect to DODGE losing ur stack on hands like those..meaning world class folds depending how the hand was played out!

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Didn't see this until now :O.

Hey atleast we've made the playoffs in the past 5 years. I also enjoyed trouncing the browns playoff hopes in December this year. This is all said with the assumption you're a browns fan. Regardless, you are probably twenty times better than any Steelers fan.

Didn't see this until now, definitely not a Browns fan, but I do share their (and apparently your) mutual hatred for the Steelers. Broncos fan myself.

G

GFireRescue

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you, I refuse to put money back into ultimate bet because I have lost so many hands because of runner-runner. I personally think bodog is better in that aspect, granted you will lose some hands win you go in winning, but not nearly as often.