Is Poker Nordica closing?

I

itnevermakesnosense

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the site is closed at this time. i dont have enough in my account to cash out by check,
so i emailed their support to transfer the cash to black chip poker.
ill update this when i hear something

it will not work like this. do you already have an account on BCP?

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all,

As you may or may not know, Poker Nordica – a skin on the Merge Gaming Network, closed earlier this week.

All players who have an account that has a real money balance at Poker Nordica, are now able to move their bankroll over to CarbonPoker. In addition to moving your bankroll, if you had rakeback at Poker Nordica, we will be able to offer you rakeback with us at CarbonPoker as well: 35% rakeback, paid daily, for life.

To take advantage of this opportunity, please follow the directions below:

1) Delete your cookies;

2) Download CarbonPoker

3) Register a CarbonPoker account;

4) Email viphost@carbonpoker.ag and include:
Your Poker Nordica player ID;
Your new CarbonPoker player ID;
A request to move your bankroll, and your rakeback (if they had rakeback at Poker Nordica) over to CarbonPoker.

We will action all of these requests as quickly as possible, but please understand it may take up to 12 hours to process each request. Please also understand that Friday and Monday are public holidays, so if you do not get in early, you may have to wait until Tuesday for this to be completed.

If you know any Poker Nordica players, you can help them out by passing along this information and linking them to this thread.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Cheers,

Ryan

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Besides these directions from Carbon. If you want to transfer to a different site,

1) you should email the support@pokernordica.com as instructed above Post #12.

2) While also emailing support at the site you wish to be transferred to.

elwood

elwood

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nordica to black chip

there was a glitch that delayed the transfer for a few days. emailed them again with the nordica and black chip info and within 12 hrs it was done.

Dear James,
Thank you for contacting us.
This is a quick note to inform you that the funds from your Poker Nordica account have been transferred to your Black Chip Poker account.
Kind regards,
Alex R --
PokerNordica Support

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My transfer out of Nordica was completed in less than a week. Like I said, Merge support is helpful. In the aftermath of Black Friday, US players are lucky to have Merge.