okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Any chance in the future we can colour code our opponents, makes it more interesting if we can highlight their player tendencies.:)

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe this has been asked before, then sorry.
Is there an option/command somewhere to see what tournaments I've already registered?
I have currently entered 3 daily competitions in 3 different days. Isn't there a list that only shows these races? It would be a little easier for people to see when they 'should' enter which race.
Hi @dzsire,

You can keep track of all the tournaments you're currently registered in under "My Games and Tournaments" on the right side of the Dashboard.

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cant signup on replay poker. The sign up page fails all the time with different errors. Tried different browsers on android and w11 and nothing works, i just cant get to the next page.

@ReplayKristine
Hi @Suns of Beaches,

I checked with our Tech Team and we don't have any sign up issues. We're consistently getting new sign ups as usual. Can you please clear your browser's cache and then use the link below to sign up?

https://www.replaypoker.com/signup

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried again and now it worked so there is no answer needed anymore. Thanks.
Oh that's great, thanks for the update! I already responded to your other post before I saw this. Have a great weekend!

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not to sound arrogant, but of course, I know you don't have one for PC/Windows.

The question was if such an app is considered/planned.

I guess the answer is no, or at least nothing that will be developed/released soon.
Thanks for your note @pentazepam. We don't have anything planned at the moment, but I passed on your feedback to the rest of the Team.

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when people go all in, it’s not showing the last card . I don’t know if there is a replay button to show the last hand that some other poker sites have. I don’t know if this is a glitch again or what. Also, most of the time when I hit play now to join the poker table it seems like it takes so long to load that i miss the 1st hand and shows me as sitting out..
Hi @mammadduke,

If you're playing at a table, there should be a link to view the Previous hand on the top left part, and this is clickable. You can also notate the Hand ID number if you want to check it at a later time.

There should be enough time for you to view the table at the end of a hand, however if your game is lagging, it can cause some issues with the game speeding to catch up if it's behind - making the cards look like they are being dealt faster or the last card not being shown. The first thing that I always recommend when players are having these issues is to close the lobby page while you're playing. Closing the lobby page cuts down on the amount of background processes running so you're able to have a faster, more stable game. I've had to do it before when I've had internet issues and it always works like a charm! If closing the lobby page doesn't help to improve your connection speed, we have an article here with a few easy things you can check on your side: https://help.replaypoker.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002234774-Disconnecting-from-games-

If the table is already running and it's just loading for you, I recommend opening the table from the Dashboard to force open your table. I also used the following screenshot in a different post above, but your registered games and tournaments will be on the right side of the page. When the table is already running, you might have to wait for the next hand to start playing.

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any chance in the future we can colour code our opponents, makes it more interesting if we can highlight their player tendencies.:)
Hi @okeedokalee,

This was brought up in the past, and I passed on your suggestion to let our Team know that more players are requesting this feature. :)

G

geofrey66

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
TH
Chips
Hi all!

We're excited to launch this new support thread for all things Replay Poker.

Replay is the home of free, recreational poker for serious poker players. If you haven't signed up with us yet, learn a bit about what makes us different from other social poker sites.

Please use this thread to ask us any support-related issues, such as technical help, feedback on our features, or questions about our poker room or promotions. Including your Replay username will allow us to assist you more quickly.

We look forward to assisting you here on the CardsChat forum!
Hi..Replay username GEOFREY66 ,Bronze level ,How to join the league try to register but not allowed as I not a member ?

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
replay has lots of glitches. but in my opinion the most annoying thing is not having tournament breaks at 5 minutes before the hour !

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
replay has lots of glitches. but in my opinion the most annoying thing is not having tournament breaks at 5 minutes before the hour !
Hi @skaterick,

We usually have a tournament break every hour, but sometimes it depends how the league organizer wants to structure the break. If there's a particular tournament you have questions on, I can check on that for you. Just give me the tournament name and ID so I can look it up.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I have registered, but I am not French! I can't fix it in my profile!? (vlad1960) And what should I do?

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alas, it didn't help.
Hi @wlad20082009,

I did reset your language preference to the default setting which is English. If you want to update it to another language, you can go to your account settings: https://www.replaypoker.com/settings/language

Just make sure you hit the red "Update Language" button for the change to take effect. Please let me know if you have any questions.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hi @wlad20082009,

I did reset your language preference to the default setting which is English. If you want to update it to another language, you can go to your account settings: https://www.replaypoker.com/settings/language

Just make sure you hit the red "Update Language" button for the change to take effect. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for the help. Everything worked out!

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Kristine,

Is there ever hand-for-hand play in tournaments?

If not - why not?

Thanks.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Very random question.
Playing in the seasonal league and had the same players 3 times on the same table.
Does Replay Poker mix up the tables like most poker websites of multiple players, or is this something that is default by the way players were listed or organised in an order by CardsChat?

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just recently, have encountered the game forces me to sit-out during a hand & doesn't let me get in. Not until the next hand is completed before it allows me back in the game. Have encountered on 3 different tournaments. Is there anything we need to know?