Let's talk WPT Global! New Community Manager In The House

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Thanks for the info. re: WPT Montreal Championship. I'm planning on doing an across Canada venture this summer in my RV with some poker tournament stops along the way.
I'm 6hrs. southeast of Kamloops. Zero poker rooms in my area, closest 'was' Spokane Washington but these days it's Calgary.
This sounds like an amazing trip; there is nothing like the open road! One of our ambassadors Xuan Liu, did a canada Cross country playing poker in all kinds of cool places; maybe you can check it out and see if there is a place along the way that would work for you, here is the article: https://www.worldpokertour.com/news/xuan-liu-cashes-in-on-a-50000-cross-country-canadian-adventure/

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have a question.

I play in Bomb NLHE (I like this format).
Monday - more than 200 hands
Tuesday - more than 100 hands
Wednesday - more than 100 hands

I haven't received my ticket yet. Why? Maybe I don't fully understand the rules?
It's something about the way that they credit the tickets.. maybe they do it manually? Anyway, whatever hands you play this week will result in you getting a ticket for them sometime next week - probably next (not this) Saturday. They wait until almost the last few hours sometimes.

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Hey so wpt prime main weekly final is on monday 1 in the morning in europe central zone but next 2 live prime are in slovakia and italy wtf ? I think more players would play if you make it in normal time

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I've qualified for the Bronze $100k rakeback freeroll. What I didn't notice until now is that it starts ~8-to-9hrs. before the big Sunday tournaments start... 01:00 Pacific Time. If I stay up to play it (Sat. night), I'll be wiped out for the Sunday schedule :(
I wish I'd realized this when the promo was advertised... it's too late for me to qualify for the Silver game :( (which starts at 07:15PT).. & then Gold doesn't start til' 13:15PT, 12+ hrs. after Bronze :unsure:

I'm not sure how the start times for these were organized. (Lower volume/buy-in players are in Asia region? ... I doubt that. Euros for the Silver game... and then Brazeeeeel HiRollers for the Gold game???).

Why wouldn't the organizers just have the Freerolls start at approx. the same time of the day? (instead of stretching the start times over 12hrs.:unsure:)
One question about the $100K FR: How do you know you qualified for this tournament? Did WPT send you an email letting you know you qualified for it? Or did you get a ticket on your backpack?

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Somewhere it says the tickets get awarded on April 4, which is 3 days before the date of the tournaments.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thanks for your response. And best of luck at the tournament.

I'll be waiting for mine then. I played over 30 MTTs, but played the 29th MTT yesterday, as well as a few more.

Wow! That's quite a few for that site. I think I've only played two (might've been 3).
If the site ran a bit more smoothly I'm sure I'd play many more.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Wow! That's quite a few for that site. I think I've only played two (might've been 3).
If the site ran a bit more smoothly I'm sure I'd play many more.
Oh! Not 29 MTTs yesterday! I played the 29th MTT for the qualifying period. :p

Although I did play 11 MTTs on Saturday and that was a lot!!! o_O

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Oh! Not 29 MTTs yesterday! I played the 29th MTT for the qualifying period. :p

Although I did play 11 MTTs on Saturday and that was a lot!!! o_O
I understood what you meant.
I played only 2 tournaments for the entire month (might've been 3... I think I played a WPT Discord game earlier in March).... but one of the games was the $330 Sunday game. (went out 4 off the bubble TT < 66 :( )

Good luck in the freeroll!!

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I understood what you meant.
I played only 2 tournaments for the entire month (might've been 3... I think I played a WPT Discord game earlier in March).... but one of the games was the $330 Sunday game. (went out 4 off the bubble TT < 66 :( )

Good luck in the freeroll!!
Oh! I understand now.

What a time to get a bad beat like that! :cry::sick:

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips

100% Rake Free MTT’s​

" This is NOT an April Fool’s Joke, there is NO RAKE for MTT’s on WPT Global. None, zero, 0%, not one cent is rake - 100% of each buy-in goes directly to the MTT prize pool for four whole weeks.

In March, we returned all MTT rake in three player freerolls. In April, the rake simply does not exist. From April 1-28, if you play a $5.50 tournament, the full $5.50 will go into the prize pool.

Keep an eye out for the WPT Global Warm Up festival taking place from April 19-28 - this whole festival will be rake free! "

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Wpt global have best promos from all poker networks

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
When at the table playing Hold'em, at WPT Global. There was no chat with other players. I felt alone.

Wow, Poker Orifice, that sounds like a lot of fun.
I have driven across Canada from Vancouver to Montreal. And back.
Have a good trip.

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Ami, I downloaded the poker client from Debi's link on my desktop computer, but the client does not launch. It was downloaded together with another program-CSS HTML Validator, and without consent to accept it, it was not downloaded. After both programs are downloaded, I click open the poker client, and nothing happens, it does not start. I tried to reinstall it several times through different browsers, but the problem is not solved, the client does not start. Do you know about this problem and how can you solve it?

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hello Ami, I downloaded the poker client from Debi's link on my desktop computer, but the client does not launch. It was downloaded together with another program-CSS HTML Validator, and without consent to accept it, it was not downloaded. After both programs are downloaded, I click open the poker client, and nothing happens, it does not start. I tried to reinstall it several times through different browsers, but the problem is not solved, the client does not start. Do you know about this problem and how can you solve it?
Hey @mssmotilda , Sorry this happening to you, I'm not familiar with this issue.
Please reach out to customer support, Here's the email: customercare@wptglobal.com.

G

Galaxyyy7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Is there anyway to download hand history for tournaments played?

I have been trying to find it with no luck.

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Is there anyway to download hand history for tournaments played?

I have been trying to find it with no luck.
Hey @Galaxyyy7 , Sorry to say, It's not an option at the moment.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hey Everyone! I'm happy to announce a unique opportunity exclusively for our community!

The first three members to make a $50 deposit and drop their user in this thread will receive an exclusive merch drop with unique items!

How to Participate:
  1. Make a $50 deposit to your WPTG account.
  2. Once your deposit is confirmed, come over here to drop your user ID.
  3. Hurry! This offer is only available to the first three members who make the deposit.

Remember, this is a 'first come, first served 'opportunity, so don't hesitate if you want to secure some Cool WPTG merch!

Let the race begin!
Best, Ami
Hi Ami!

Is this promotion still available?!

I'm enjoying using WPT more and more every day.
The promotions over the last few months are incredible and the guarantees are much better than those in other rooms.

Please ask the development team to make the software lighter urgently.
Some features such as replay should be easier to view.
Furthermore... you are increasingly gaining our preference, but I would classify the slowness as a very negative point that needs to be corrected or modified.

Plus:
A basic HUD built into the software would be nice.
Some reactions such as emoticons also make the game's daily life easier.

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hi Ami!

Is this promotion still available?!

I'm enjoying using WPT more and more every day.
The promotions over the last few months are incredible and the guarantees are much better than those in other rooms.

Please ask the development team to make the software lighter urgently.
Some features such as replay should be easier to view.
Furthermore... you are increasingly gaining our preference, but I would classify the slowness as a very negative point that needs to be corrected or modified.

Plus:
A basic HUD built into the software would be nice.
Some reactions such as emoticons also make the game's daily life easier.
Yes, it's still on! Happy we're growing on you :giggle: . I'm in conversations with the dev team in regards to this Slowness/CPU issue some users face and they are working on solution!
I will keep on it and update as soon as I hear anything, but just want to make sure you know we are working on a solution for the near future!

Agree about "reactions" hoping it will be upgraded asap it is in our roadmap. About the basic "HUD" we already have some information as @doom mentioned in his comment (VPIP, PFR), hoping we can expand on the in the future

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hey Everyone! I'm happy to announce a unique opportunity exclusively for our community!

The first three members to make a $50 deposit and drop their user in this thread will receive an exclusive merch drop with unique items!

How to Participate:
  1. Make a $50 deposit to your WPTG account.
  2. Once your deposit is confirmed, come over here to drop your user ID.
  3. Hurry! This offer is only available to the first three members who make the deposit.

Remember, this is a 'first come, first served 'opportunity, so don't hesitate if you want to secure some Cool WPTG merch!

Let the race begin!
Best, Ami
Hi Ami. I went ahead and made a $50 deposit. My user ID is puzzlefish. Looking forward to see what the merch drop is.