Jack poker ?

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone played on Jack poker ? I have just seen the deposit bonus they offer and it looks really good,
maybe too good to be true.
Any experiences of this site would be appreciated ? Thanks.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Jack and the beanstalk poker or just jack poker ?? I wouldn't play on such a site even if you paid me to do so .

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you no nothing about the site why comment ? Thanks for the help.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not played there, but I did some research. Their homepage say "copyright 2024", and there is no information about them being part of some network. So apparently its a brand new site. They are not (yet) tracked by PokerScout, and there are no independant reviews expect for 4 reviews on Trustpilot, 3 of which are negative.

As for the first deposit bonus, pretty much all sites have such offers, and they always come with a wagering requirement. In order to release $10 of bonus you typically need to pay $40-50 in rake. Which also mean, that it does not really matter, if the bonus is 100%, 200% or 1000%. Because unless you gamble wildly and get lucky, or make additional deposits, you are not going to clear it, before it expires.

So to sum it up I would stay away from this site, until its a bit more established. It might be perfectly fine and the future industry leader. But it might also become another failed start-up. And with so many established sites available, I just dont see any compelling reason to run a risk by joining a completely new site.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
many players only play on sites that are known and are in the top 10 poker sites other sites that are not very popular about them. Few people know about them. I hope there are people here who will give you at least some information about this poker site I wish you to be patient

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I heard this is a Brazilian site. I would not trust them they seem pretty small and shady.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Why jack poker ?? Couldn't they find a better name ?? Is it only me or is it a silly name ?? Like duck poker for example . Jack poker , Duck poker , Scam poker ...........

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I played a freeroll on Jack Poker for a couple of weeks, in my opinion the site is a little unfinished, 3 days ago they sent me a letter that technical work was underway.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have an account there but despite this I practically play some freerolls through the browser, sort of in the tab next to the main games.

To withdraw you need to spend or validate your bonuses, but you can also give them up to complete a withdrawal.

The first withdrawals took a little longer as I had to contact them via Telegram and speak in Russian (if I'm not mistaken).

It seems like a legitimate site to me, however, as it is new and less known, we should always keep our eyes open.
Every now and then they send gift tickets but I almost always end up letting them expire.

The game flow is small, especially for micro.