Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Quick question: About how many points do you earn when play per $1 you put in play? Or how exactly do the points work? I've been trying to figure out how much FTP points I earn when I play.

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seven base fulltilt points for every dollar of rake paid.
dakota-xx said:
Did they elminate the cash bonuses? I can find no mention of them at the site and when you click on the end of year bonus it says it is no longer being offered

Just searched the internets and found the same question elsewhere, apparently they never have it up until the last month or so of the period...so should be up soon, as far as I can tell.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did they elminate the cash bonuses? I can find no mention of them at the site and when you click on the end of year bonus it says it is no longer being offered.

From the best I can tell you can only earn medals and play in freerolls now.

I made silver and if I keep at it will make gold on Tuesday - but can they make it more confusing?

The mid and end of year bonuses aren't guaranteed but I'd bet that come next month there will be details about this year's mid year which will be cleared in July (you'll have to earn at least bronze in June to qualify).

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
The one a day keeps you playing and increasing the bank, but if i miss a day then i slow down for the rest of month.

You can usually qualify easily playing micro stud h/l or razz.

The freeroll is a good one, usually cash out.

Doing double shift overtime tends to balls me up at some stage during the month.

IcyBlueAce

IcyBlueAce

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for this post! It outta be stickied!

Misofer

Misofer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for all the information. One question though, how do you put the Iron Man stats on you're fulltilt lobby?

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hit the customize button on the bottom of the main lobby. See pic below.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    239.8 KB · Views: 183
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea - I will sticky it but I am moving it to Poker Rooms.

S

surfistagaucho

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
what i heard about the ironman....

is possible trade medals for money ?

thanks

pfb8888

pfb8888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what i heard about the ironman....

is possible trade medals for money ?

thanks

you can buy a 100 dollar bonus for 600 medals

i did some figuring for the 4 levels playing at 2nl....here are the (estimated ) break even levels for me after earning 19 months of ironman... estimating 67 hands= 1 ftp..

bronze --50ftps/20 days--- bonus= 25
+ rakeback= 33
+ ftp value= 3.65 (after rb hit)
+ medals = 14 (after rb hit)
+75.65 be = -5.65 bb/100

silver --- 50 / 25 days =117.35 be = -7 bb/100
gold --- 100/25 days =202.82 be = -6 bb/100
iron --- 200/25 days =343.39 be = -5.1 bb/100

rakeback = appox 2.5 bb/100

summary---i can lose 5 bb/hour and make money
-- if i get to bronze go for the silver as the extra 5 days at 50 points puts the b.e. at -12.5 bb/100

a nice benefit program especially the longer you go

T

Trimming1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did read your thread, all the following responces and the Full Tilt instructions, I just dont see where it tells what I was asking. It says play every day and win at least one point, so does that mean the first day of the month? and how do I find the free rolls for this? Sorry I just dont see it or can I find the free rolls, I did see an Iron man Heads Up for 2 players but thats not one of them.

One-A-Day Freeroll vs Iron Man Challenge
You can pretty much think of this as two different promotions with a similar name. The One-A-Day challenge is pretty straight forward all you need to do is earn one FPP point per day or more in a month and you are eligible to play in a special freeroll the second Saturday of every month. You can't make up any days, if you don't earn a point one day, you are done and have to wait till next month. If you don't want to play in the freeroll, just don't register and about a week later you will receive 15 Iron Man Medals in your Iron Man Medals Bank.

Full Tilt
The One-A-Day Freeroll takes place on the second Saturday of each month at 14:45 ET. Registration for the Freeroll will be open by the 3rd of each month for those who've qualified and wish to play. If you'd prefer not to play, do not register for the Freeroll and you'll receive 15 bonus Iron Man medals for use in our Iron Man Store after the tournament is complete.
I need some clarifacation please.Does it matter what freerolls i have to play? I have to be itm to qualify for the daily point?

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The One-a-day freeroll is a bonus for getting a point every day of the month playing cash games, sng's or tournies. You don't get points for playing in freerolls whether you cash or not.

J

Jordy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like a challenge, would love to try this but i'm to busy in real, i'll miss more days than 6 a month so not worth trying for me.

P

PlayerPlayerAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for this very informative thread. You made it make sense. Bottom line is if your logging a lot of miles at the tables you need to work all the promotions. All that chit adds up, and its free, your playing anyway.

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love iron man. Its really good for micro players if you play enough. I know its harder to get ftps at the lower stakes, but if you grind enough for 25 days and play a lot of tables, you can get 50 ftps a day and get silver level!

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ugh, thanks for reminding me. I want to do the Ironman One-a-day freeroll for July 2010. Too bad this month has 31 days. I know I will forget a day, but I got a reminder of all the online things I need to finish each day. This post is one of the things I remembered to get in for today.

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great thread TPC and thanks to everyone who contributed information I might be able to sneak in a bronze this month as this thread has inspired me to play which I needed bad. off too look at the acadamy now too!

P

PlayerPlayerAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a good post, and the best point of the post is you pick a site and take advantage of all the promotions. All that chit adds up. The promotions are to promote more playing so they can get more rake obviously. But if your a better than average player, your taking advantage, not being taken advantage of, like thee fishies.

DePokerGod

DePokerGod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice to get a iron man bonus every 6 months. Mine is $400 and after all the bad beats i get, i need it!

J

Jimbojpc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Remeber when you collect your bonus, you ave to play 10 X times to be able to pay out. which means a whole of playing befor you can withdraw.

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Remeber when you collect your bonus, you ave to play 10 X times to be able to pay out. which means a whole of playing befor you can withdraw.

Nope, as soon as you unlock the bonus you can withdraw it.

O

onetime

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bonus

Thanks for the post! I'll look into this one and definitely see about playing the requirements.Thank you for the information about the bonus once again.

Iron Poker - Titan Poker Deutsch