Iron Man: Use it, it's free!!!

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's pretty simple, you get x amount of points per day and for x amount of days per month and you reach a level(For example, if you get 50 points a day for 25 days, then you reached the Silver level, but if you only got 50 points for 24 days then you are only Bronze because you missed it by a day.), when you get to that level, you receive a freeroll ticket and medals, and the freeroll ticket can be converted into more medals.

cardriverx

cardriverx

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
do you play the freeroll or cash it in for medals? It'd be cool to win one and make that heads up with a pro.

pokerman27

pokerman27

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is the Iron Man bonus that is paid every 6 months just paid straight to your account? Is there any way of tracking this other than your iron man calender which just shows points? I can't find anywhere on FTP that mentions the 6 monthly bonuses.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is the Iron Man bonus that is paid every 6 months just paid straight to your account? Is there any way of tracking this other than your iron man calender which just shows points? I can't find anywhere on FTP that mentions the 6 monthly bonuses.

They don't ever advertise it until the month right before it happens. I guess it's so if they wanted to they could not give it at any time but I can't even imagine the outcry if they decided not to.

As for the bonus (note not instant cash it must be cleared):
You'll need to hit at least bronze in the immediate month before (June or December) the bonus is given (July or January).

You'll get $25 for every bronze month you've had in the past 6 months, $50 for each silver, $75 for each gold, and $100 for each iron.

If you fail to get at least bronze in the month immediately before the bonus is given you get NOTHING!!!

The bonus has in the past cleared at .05/point but I really expect that will change to .04/point to be in line with all the other FT bonuses now. It has never effected rakeback in the past but that's never a given and they could always change that policy in the future.

You do NOT get bonus $$ credit for months were you buy a continuation month. You will get full credit for the month if you have to buy continuation days.

For the past 2 to 3 times FTP has given 45 days to clear the IM end of/mid year bonuses.

pokerman27

pokerman27

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They don't ever advertise it until the month right before it happens. I guess it's so if they wanted to they could not give it at any time but I can't even imagine the outcry if they decided not to.

You'll need to hit at least bronze in the immediate month before (June or December) the bonus is given (July or January).

You'll get $25 for every bronze month you've had in the past 6 months, $50 for each silver, $75 for each gold, and $100 for each iron.

If you fail to get at least bronze in the month immediately before the bonus is given you get NOTHING!!!

The bonus has in the past cleared at .05/point but I really expect that will change to .04/point to be in line with all the other FT bonuses now. It has never effected rakeback in the past but that's never a given and they could always change that policy in the future.

You do NOT get bonus $$ credit for months were you buy a continuation month. You will get full credit for the month if you have to buy continuation days.

For the past 2 to 3 times FTP has given 45 days to clear the IM end of/mid year bonuses.

Understood. Thanks WV - I plan to hit it every month so I should be fine.

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

They only mention promo like month before bonuses. The only way to track progress until may/dec is with IM calender. Just remember amounts of levels and make sure to play month before bonus in order to get it.

That's all I got.

pokerman27

pokerman27

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Understood. Thanks WV - I plan to hit it every month so I should be fine.

I spoke too soon - I don't full understand the bit about clearing the bonus...so just hitting the iron man levels each month (including the month before payment) isn't enough to get your bonus, you then have to clear that amount in the 45 days following?

No Brainer

No Brainer

Losing keeps me sane
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes you have to clear it after you earn it. You clear it at .05c/point so if you earned a $100 bonus it will take 2000 points to clear it all (it is cleared in lots of $20 I think?). You have 45 days to get that 2000 points...

pokerman27

pokerman27

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes you have to clear it after you earn it. You clear it at .05c/point so if you earned a $100 bonus it will take 2000 points to clear it all (it is cleared in lots of $20 I think?). You have 45 days to get that 2000 points...

Cool thanks - doesn't seem too hard to clear then.

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's not cleared in lots. You get it all as soon as you clear the entire bonus. Or you get what you earned after the 45 days has ended.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
another quick question. so I achieved an ironman level for the first time in february. when do they actually send out the medals?

No Brainer

No Brainer

Losing keeps me sane
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You'll receive them in the mail in about a week.

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going for my first ever month of some sort of IM level this month!

Probably be hitting silver, golds a bit of a stretch for me atm, bit of a bitch as I can easily make silver but would have to either a load of tables or up the hours I play to hit gold, neither of which I want to do :(

Morpheus

Morpheus

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now why can't FTP post something as lucid and easy-to-follow as this post. They could certainly learn a lesson. Great post!

Olddog21

Olddog21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going for it!

:party: This month I have enough to earn a point a day for the freeroll...this hand helped!

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_01 Mar. 06 20.47.jpg
    ScreenHunter_01 Mar. 06 20.47.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 135
mrmonkey

mrmonkey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

WVH, do you know if it's possible to clear the Iron Man mid-year/end-of-year bonus and another bonus concurrently? Or will they stack?

For example, let's say I have a $600 first-deposit bonus starting in July, and I get a $400 mid-year Ironman bonus which also starts in July. Would I be clearing both bonuses at the same time, such that 1000 pts earned would clear $80 in bonus (assuming 1 ftp = .04c for each bonus)?

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WVH, do you know if it's possible to clear the Iron Man mid-year/end-of-year bonus and another bonus concurrently? Or will they stack?

For example, let's say I have a $600 first-deposit bonus starting in July, and I get a $400 mid-year Ironman bonus which also starts in July. Would I be clearing both bonuses at the same time, such that 1000 pts earned would clear $80 in bonus (assuming 1 ftp = .04c for each bonus)?
They have always cleared concurrently in the past. No guarantees for the future.

mrmonkey

mrmonkey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cool, better that than them not doing so in the past. I'm not going to count my chickens just yet, but it is reassuring. Thanks much for the info!

Olddog21

Olddog21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MARCH 10 and I have one point per day so far!....THANK YOU!:cool:

No Brainer

No Brainer

Losing keeps me sane
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You know you have to exchange your freeroll ticket for the bonus medals now right?

Go to your Iron man page, there is a tab at the far right 'ticket exchange'. In there you can exchange your freeroll tickets for the bonus medals...

Iron Poker - Titan Poker Deutsch