huck seed in a freeroll

Hickbilly9

Hickbilly9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have pros from time to time on freerolls.Lee Watkinson use to play in them all the time.He would play in the late night ones.I never seen him cash though.It would be nice if they had some kind of bounty on them even if it is a freeroll.Just give the player who knocks them out a few player points anyway.

Hickbilly9

Hickbilly9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes i remember this well because i was the one who knocked him out :)

BS.....I don't believe it,prove it....lol.You need to quit knocking out players BULLY.....hehe.Have a good one and look out next time because I'm no Huckseed man.....:p ;).

Hickbilly9

Hickbilly9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes i remember this well because i was the one who knocked him out :)

BS.....I don't belive you,prove it.....lol.You need to quit knocking players out BULLY....lol.Have a good!Look out next time because I'm no Huckseed man!No mercy next time you rookie...:mad:! I'll take your bankroll and make you like it...:p ;)!!!

C

CIVNCILLA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I noramlly play in the razz $100 freeroll but for some reason or another i didn't I was upset cause I too want the chance to play a pro the simple fact of knowing you are at the same table is nice, it's not like there stealing or cheating by joing a freeroll it is free to everyone in the US