How do you layout multi-tables on your screen?

EagleEyeKing

EagleEyeKing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont understand how anyone plays that many tables and actually lays poker at the same time, otherwise you're just looking for a good starting hand and pumping it without knowing your opponents tendancies. Maybe some of you are really great at multi-tasking and conentrating of the many various situations 4-12 tables would bring. Maybe it's just me and I'm too dumb to play more than one table. I hear it can be very lucrative though if you dont cae about enjoying the game and you just wanna sit there until you see a chance to make money. Moneymaker said that multi-tablers only play poker for the money and they dont really enjoy the game. I dont know if I totally agree with that, but it does make sense, how can a person enjoy a game when he is constantly doing something and isnt relaxing and playing the game. Also, if you find yourself in a good hand, then another table pops up with a good hand but you run out of time on AA and you get folded, that's gotta suck. then you have to sit back in and repost the blind. I might start a thread on this. Express you feelings about multi-tabling.

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just play 2 tables at a time, usually just a ring and tourney so I could always sitout of the ring if I get a particularly interesting hand in my tourney.

Good thing to know, ;)