Full Flush Freerolls

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah these freerolls are everyday. The one from here is every Monday. This Friday FF is having a $500 freeroll and I think it's going to stay. They really have a lot going on for new players.

Gary_Heart

Gary_Heart

Gotta Have Heart
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ok Gary, I will keep an eye out for you. Don't know if you plan on it but, if you make a min deposit ... I think that's $50. ... GL everyone
Been looking for ya at FF - but I can't open any tourney lobby to see who's playing because FF crashes and I have to restart FF to get back to the game. :confused: Anyway I can only see who is at my table - hope to see you there. I play the FF $200 High Noon Freeroll at the same time I play the BOL $300 Nooner Freeroll as well as some of the evening games.

Depositing? No it'll just be Freerolls to build a BR for me. Dad was a gambler and he lost almost as many of our homes as he won. We moved a lot. :rolleyes: I inherited the love of the game from my father but also learned not to invest any of the family's money. I know its not much but not even $50. So, I'll just be grinding it out with the other thousands or so.

For some reason gambling Freeroll winnings doesn't bother me at all. But even then I'll only wager a small percentage of my BR. Such as, I've now picked up a tiny starting BR at FF and ventured into a $0.01/0.02 ring game where I picked up a little more. Great entertainment. :)

These still going on in July? or anytime this week?
Yeah these freerolls are everyday. The one from here is every Monday. This Friday FF is having a $500 freeroll and I think it's going to stay. They really have a lot going on for new players.
cally - Don't forget - As PopaC stated close to the start of this thread - "Click on US poker sites at the top and go down to Full Flush and click "visit site" Then just download and make your account and start playing." You need to download from the CC link to be eligible to play the CC $100 Freeroll on Mondays. Good Luck at the tables.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks Gary for reminding others what they can play in if they download here. At FF yesterday I took 9th in their $150 GTD at 10:30 am and took 9th in the noon freeroll. 5s and 9s are my lucky #s My bday is 5/5/59. LOL Gary it not bad to play and build your BR from freerolls. And if you can, you are tougher than me. I also started at the lowest level at FF with a $50 deposit, and I've never done it again on any site. But I have withdrew 2 times from there. Just take your time and keep it fun.

Gary_Heart

Gary_Heart

Gotta Have Heart
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thanks Gary for reminding others what they can play in if they download here. ... 9th in their $150 GTD ... 9th in the noon freeroll. 5s and 9s are my lucky #s My bday is 5/5/59.
U R on a roll - congratulations :D

LOL Gary it not bad to play and build your BR from freerolls. And if you can, you are tougher than me. ... take your time and keep it fun.
I'm just bull headed about depositing - My FF BR is a little over $10 now so I'm slowly grinding it up and having fun.

Hey PapaC I see your preregistered for a special FF Freeroll starting in 30 mins:
For all eligible players, our AMERICA'S BDAY FB FREEROLL is now on the board. TOP 5 win a GOLD BAR entry for Sunday's $25,000 GTD at 5pm ET.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Full-Flush-Poker/587177831334665
more info at ...
http://www.fullflushpoker.com/25000-GTD-AMERICAS-BIRTHDAY-SPECIAL

* Note, this is a closed event. Only those who completed the required steps for entry, and had made at least 1 minimum deposit of $25 during their time with FFP have been per-registered for it.

So without depositing I'll be missing this one but wanted to wish you the best of luck! May the 5559 force be with you :joyman:

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I was registered for it, but been in the bed sick all day and missed it by an hour. Well you are playing on FF and they have all those freerolls so you can build a good BR from them. I would not waste my time with the $10 freerolls. Gary they have two MTT that I always played when my BR was not very big. There is a $60 GTD for $.60 and a $75 GTD for $.75. If I was you, I would try those

Gary_Heart

Gary_Heart

Gotta Have Heart
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yeah I was registered for it, but been in the bed sick all day and missed it by an hour.
Glad you got to feeling better - I was watching and thinking - wow he really plays tight, hope he gets his cards soon ;)
There is a $60 GTD for $.60 and a $75 GTD for $.75
Thanks for the suggestions - when I have enough to lose that much without then being limited to only Freerolls again I'll give it a go. Wouldn't want Freerolls to be my only option.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah was just making you aware of those so when you got a little more. Shoot I'm getting where I play some of them. But how you doing in the freerolls? Yeah man I'm tight. But trying to use some of the advice, and I'm now opening up some in some positions. Did you see my post in the tread about catching AA twice in a row? Take a look.

PokerGrinder

PokerGrinder

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great, I just opened an account with Americas Card Room and Full Flush through the Cardschat US poker Sites page. :)

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WsopCircuit both of those are good. FF has the most freerolls, but they both have very low buy in MTT when you win some at freerolls. GL you all

cally

cally

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ill be checking out FF thanks to this thread. Big ups PapaC

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well that's great cally. It's looks like, as the site grows, they give more and more to their new players. And as for me, one $50 deposit has carried me for over 2 years, and I've made 2 withdrawals. But I had no problem starting at the lowest level, and moved up when I could. No matter how much you have, you really have to do BR management. And one last thing. Play those freeroll tight. I have folded for an hour before, instead of trying to make something happen, which is usually getting knocked out. But the cards will come. When they do, and you get a good stack, be the chip leader, not the bully. PLAY TIGHT

PokerGrinder

PokerGrinder

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WsopCircuit both of those are good. FF has the most freerolls, but they both have very low buy in MTT when you win some at freerolls. GL you all

Thank you. My name on here has been changed to PokerGrinder.lol I just registered for 2 free rolls on FF tonight. One for $100 and the other for $300 I believe. My name on FF is Bhagava. GL Papa, hope to see you there. :)

Full Flush Poker Freeroll Passwords