ftp countries freerolls.....

L

LP666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think so. On fulltilt aren't so many south american or asian that fulltilt would make a freeroll. Maybe they make one when more than 50 people from these countries are registered at fulltilt.

I see you must be such the highroller cuz i've meet people from south america more than from africa in a 15 to 1 proportion... and by the way dude have you seen how many brazilians are there

btw today's african freeroll has exactly 171 people playing it so yeah it's unfair to the rest and yesterday there were 166 ppl in there so check around I'm sure you will find more ppl from south america than from africa

G

gnomo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i miss one brazilian freeroll. when they had these kind of freerolls at pokerstars, i've never seen the brazilian one either.

i think brazil has a considerable number of players at full tilt, more than some countries that already have this freeroll.

juz2swt

juz2swt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they should have more USA freerolls, since we make up the predominance of players. Don't we?

I agree especially since we are in financial crisis.. we need more freerolls to help the economy.. :p

H

hpn

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah i think that soo , it sucks also coz they dont got for Romanian players also

M

MistahSaechao

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its very funny to see Full Tilt Poker freerolls for scandinavian, italian, belgium,french, united states, canada, australia, new zealand, ireland and also a freeroll for african people!!!! but what about south america people and asian people.....ok, i accept that there arent too manyyyy south american people at Full Tilt Poker but its so difficult to make a 40$ freeroll for south american and asian people????.... i really appreciate Full Tilt Poker freerolls but if they are so generosity to make 100 freerolls ( in the most cases) for "all the world" why dont they do a 40$ freeroll for south american an asian people???
and in the case they didnt wanted to spend 40 more dollards why dont they make a freeroll for african, south american and asian people( yes, all together!!!!)
i saw that in the african freroll there are only 200 people playing at...
only one word to describe this situation......

UNFAIR!!!!

lol i hear what your saying man.... ive been wondering why they do that for other countries and wonder how come they cant do it for just USA residents instead of letting us compete with the rest of the world lol

RickH2005

RickH2005

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did that once and they banned me from playing the Australian freeroll until I apolagised for playing the New Zealand freeroll.
My girlfriend is Maori from new zealand and quit playin' poker! Kin I play for NZ in her place??:p

Freeroll Passwords