Closed account what to do

Raizz

Raizz

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok im not gonna be a jerk, im in recovery so I understand your mindframe and most of the thoughts running in your head. Poker is a game, nothing more, nothing less. PS will never let you play there again but really that is not the issue. THINK for a second. Really listen. Alcohol can and does make people with disorders say, think and do crazy things. First you need rehab, you really do. Look at yourself all over a thread in a chat forum defending your alcoholism and your suicidal behaviors, thoughts and actions because of a game. 200 dollars made you write that email? LOOK at yourself!!! Dont tell me you havent pissed away 200 dollars on a few runs to the package store or a pub. You need rehab, medication to stabilize your mood swings and most likely bi-polar depression, you fit the description of manic bi-polar disorder. You should get a job, take a year off from online poker. Poker shouldnt be your life, your only happiness, your poor wife must be starving for attention, think about your loved ones. In short get your life together before reality slaps you across the face and you wind up in jail or a mental ward.

C

ChrisPieaki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i got no wife i got a job its all and 200 is a lot of money for me

stevenright

stevenright

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WTF???

they really just did you a favor...

give up poker for life! Its the best for you

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hello Chris Peaiki. I can feel your pain from your posts and I must say I feel for you brother. Try to ignore all the butt holes on here. Many of them live miserable lives as well and they don't really care if they offend anyone online, even if they are hurting in some way. You've seen them in town with their heads down being silent.

I will agree with much of the advice you have received though, and I feel many members do have your best interests at heart. It is difficult to express things for many of us online. You probably should try to just give online poker a rest. If you don't want to or can't do that, try some freerolls to pass the time. I know this isn't ideal advice, or exactly what you would like to hear, but I am trying to offer some alternatives to losing money, getting wasted, and sending rant emails to PS support.

I worry about you and your family, and hope you can find the answers you seek, in life and in poker. It does seem like your drinking may be causing or at least exasperating problems in your life. Take it easy and take care.

L

losties

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't believe how fast this thread escalated lol. Why do you like poker stars so much? There are other poker site as well? I agree that u do need to take a break from poker if your that obsessed right now. Take a deep breath and search for another site if it means that much to you