Cheating at Betonline?

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
making you believe it's "just poker" is the greatest robbery of all. Why don't they post hand vs hand results each week i. e. K7 beat QQ 64 percent of the time last week etc.

Just curious who is "they" in your comment? And why would "they" post hands of them sucking out?

Hey look I beat AA with 4/2. Ain't I a great player... I've beat AA with a wide variety of hands, I'm normally not calling an all in with J/9 off - but a slow played JJ+ can always be beat by any hand. It's just poker. lol
And it's also just poker when a lower pair beats a larger pair all in pre. My KKs get cracked often, and I also beat AA & KK with TT and JJ sometimes. It's not a grand robbery conspiracy of the 'cheaters'.

LOL yeah - they want to rob me of all the zero dollars I have deposited on the site.

The conspiracy theory thread is down and to the right, last room at the end of the hall. The room is padded so no-one bumps their head too hard, and it blocks out all physical & meta-physical alien abductions as well. :alien::alien:
Everyone who visits gets their very own roll of aluminum foil. :D:D:D

Last edited:
S

shopwert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bot rumors have been around for years.
Do some players use bots? It’s happened and sites do their best to police it.
Do sites use bots? Site management would need to be next level stupid to even discuss it.
First understand that poker sites are chump change when compared to their parent, sports betting site.
If a site needs more income on the poker side of their business, they can alter rake and buy in fees. They can get more players by advertising.
If they get caught cheating, they’ll permanently lose players because of it. And not just on the poker side.
There’s no real motivation for a site to cheat you.
If you’re not winning, work on your game, move down in stakes.
For the record, I’m not a winning player and I’m not going to work hard enough to become one. Poker is fun. That’s it. Win my money, I don’t care.

S

shopwert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the record, I’m not a winning player and I’m not going to work hard enough to become one. Poker is fun. That’s it. Win my money, I don’t care.

OMC. I’m playing cheap PKO trnys, cheap SNGs and play money. Come join me.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know this sounds crazy but at Betonline there is a player with the most unusual play style and history. He does things like raise and reraise 68 off suit preflop and then hit a boat with them. I've watched him do this time after time and he is almost always the largest stack at the table. Ive sent a message to betonline and haven't heard back. what should I do besides leave the site. Is returning funds lost to hime too much to expect?
Poker software is full of bots.
I haven't found a solution yet, just like you. :mad:

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
on saturday they got problemsk with servers they still refund money from the tournamkents

carterby

carterby

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It all seems shady

I know this sounds crazy but at Betonline there is a player with the most unusual play style and history. He does things like raise and reraise 68 off suit preflop and then hit a boat with them. I've watched him do this time after time and he is almost always the largest stack at the table. Ive sent a message to betonline and haven't heard back. what should I do besides leave the site. Is returning funds lost to hime too much to expect?
it all seems shady sat at a pc, or on mobiles, been saying it from the early naughties.