Carbon Poker

premierplayer

premierplayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Carbon is terrible. See my thread about how their blackjack scammed me. Please do NOT support this shady as hell site.

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will probably be doing that in the near future, Jay. I won't put any more cash on UB, but will more than likely go to Carbon.

Pillshark

Pillshark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was considering depositing $ into Carbon,so as to play in the weekly CC $10+$1 game.Then I noticed that Carbon does not reward FPP's,or bonus points for entering a private tourney.:eek:
This seems very mean,and stingy to me!After all,you are still paying the $1.00 fee,so I can't see the difference between playing a private game,or playing one of Carbons own games.:(
I think I will give this site a miss.

P

poker d player

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone else notice that Carbon eats up a HUGE amount of memory compared to other poker applications. I see when it is running it will use 1 meg or even more of ram. I'm not a programmer, but this seems excessive. None of the other poker Apps I run take up nearly as much memory. Anyone know whey this App uses so much ?

BillyTheBull

BillyTheBull

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone else notice that Carbon eats up a HUGE amount of memory compared to other poker applications. I see when it is running it will use 1 meg or even more of ram.
I think you probably mean 1GB, not 1MB, right? Anyway, yes, I have also found that the Carbon/Poker.com/PokerNordica software is a bit of a resource hog, although bodog is just as bad (if not worse), at least on my laptop. I think a lot of it has to do with what basic language the client is constructed (such as Flash, etc.), and how Windows handles one or more instances of such clients running; also, depending on whether or not you have a dedicated graphics card or a "shared memory" setup, the load on your RAM and page file can differ greatly. (However, I'm not a programmer, either, so I could be completely off here.)

M

Manco

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
why is everybody so upset about this?
carbon is available to everybody around the world, so why should it be that you're only allowed to speak one language at the table?
how do you know they weren't just having a conversation in romanian?

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Because everyone knows that Romanians are cheaters at poker!;)

M

Manco

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
woah! dont want to make it too racist lol. (a little bit is understandable lol)

xBecca

xBecca

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
done it B4

I misspoke on this thread or one similar that Carbon and Bodog were kinda the same... I meant Reefer. I can't get Reefer and Carbon to load up at the same time. I have to close one out to open the other. Sorry for confusing Bodog with Reefer![/quote
Its been done before.. But what you where probably thinking about was duplicate poker is the same as bodog .. Carbon and duplicate kinda mean the same thing but are different sites.. Carbon is linked with with reefer poker and poker.com and wass poker so you cant get them to load at the same time they are the same client.. I think Im not sure ,, But norcadia may be linked to them as well. I havent opened that site in a while but I think it was the same as reefer and poker.com clients.Still love those leaves

Attachments

• mjok.jpg
    mjok.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 8
  • mj5.jpg
    mj5.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 8
xBecca

xBecca

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not me

I really like Carbon Poker but haven't deposited on it yet. I usually don't pay attention to the chat much. There does seem to be a lot of Romanians on there though. I usually have two to three on my table. But it doesn't bother me much.

Sounds like this reefer poker is the place to be though. I can take money from potheads and they'll just laugh and offer me some fritos!
I am One of cardchats Potheads I guess is what they are calling us..But i
guarantee If you take my money your out of luck with my fritos especially if i have bean dip..And i wont be laughing ....
LOL Im not needy I'm greedy.. And I aint sharing unless you got something green wrapped in a wonderful little zigzag.. Then you can have my chips and my dip but I'll want them back in 20 minutes ..

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mmmmmmm...... bean dip!

I

iluvdahate

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just play tight as hell if you suspect something like that. if you play nice and snug and pick up a hand no collusion will help them. and if they are too rude to speak english then just mute them and let them do their thing is wut i would say. gl and play on buddy.:D :D

I

iluvdahate

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i too am a pot head and i dont like it when i lose either. i havent tried reefer poker but maybe i will. anyway this is to all my stoner's out there. smoke responsibly haha. gl and play on everyone.:D :D