kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello everyone, I haven’t been able to play tournaments for 5 days now, in the tournaments tab when you select a tournament, there is a constant loading in the registration menu, and nothing else happens, cache games are working fine, but there is a problem with tournaments, I downloaded the installer and reinstalled the game client but the problem was not solved

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I haven't seen anything like this before, well, I know for sure that WPT Global has a very kind, responsive support that will definitely help you communicate with them before and now they always help solve the problem and do it on a quick level, you can contact them and chat with them I think they will solve your problems quickly

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
ask them or try another dator good luck!

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Is there a reason you're asking here instead of asking their support team?

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Is there a reason you're asking here instead of asking their support team?
technical support said everything was fine on our side, maybe my Internet provider is blocking something, I called the Internet provider, they answered that they also don’t know, so I asked a question on the forum, but is there a reason not to ask about poker problems on the poker forum?

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
a couple of days ago, everything was resolved by itself, everything started to work as before, I don't know what the reason is. Thanks everyone

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I had a problem exactly like this a few months ago and I did the same thing with contacting support at WPT Global, got the same reply that it's probably something on my end.

Ok, so I can play cash games and spins no problem, but MTTs somehow not? How does that sound like something on my end? lolk

And just like with you, the problem resolved itself, but within a day.

WPTG is very glitchy. This is probably one of the less irritating glitches - kind of like an MTT timeout for you.

Today, there was a site-wide mysterious pause on all MTTs for about 30-45 mins. Looking forward to the next exciting thing.

Attachments

• IMG_20240421_132112.jpg
    IMG_20240421_132112.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 3