luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Every day you can play 0.11 cents re-by and add-on 50 places to $11 ticket to 50 places to $109 ticket
pokerstars is even generous with a $11 satellite with 50 seats because sometimes even the number of players does not reach the guaranteed prize pool
And it shows that pokerstars didn't skimp even with the $109 tickets that are handed out every day!
Welcome to pokerstars!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally I would buy in directly to the $11 satellite though. If you can not afford to spend $11, then you should probably set your goals lower than playing the Sunday Million :)

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Personally I would buy in directly to the $11 satellite though. If you can not afford to spend $11, then you should probably set your goals lower than playing the Sunday Million :)
Hello. On the one hand, I agree that one should choose a game based on its size, but on the other hand, I'd rather spend the ticket than play the 4th stage of the power path, even though I have money in my account. I enjoy the feeling that I can participate in such a tournament at a minimal price.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Hello. On the one hand, I agree that one should choose a game based on its size, but on the other hand, I'd rather spend the ticket than play the 4th stage of the power path, even though I have money in my account. I enjoy the feeling that I can participate in such a tournament at a minimal price.
Yes, I agree, because we have a choice to pay $11 immediately or 0.11 cents (maybe a little more)+time+skills+luck and the result is wonderful!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have $0,11 tickets sitting in your account, because PokerStars gave them to you, it can make sense to use them. But it is also a reasonable choise to simply let them expire, if you are a winning player, and your average profit per game is significantly higher than $0,11. Because in that case they basically take time and attention away from the games, you want to play. When I was allowed to recieve rewards on PokerStars (before moving to sweden), I did not always use my weekly $5.000 freeroll tickets, $0,1 SnG tickets and whatever else, they used to give people back then :)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also think that the $11 sat seems like a good way to go, and there is a good chance that you can satellite to $11 even from a $1.50 tournament. :unsure:

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you have $0,11 tickets sitting in your account, because PokerStars gave them to you, it can make sense to use them. But it is also a reasonable choise to simply let them expire, if you are a winning player, and your average profit per game is significantly higher than $0,11. Because in that case they basically take time and attention away from the games, you want to play. When I was allowed to recieve rewards on PokerStars (before moving to Sweden), I did not always use my weekly $5.000 freeroll tickets, $0,1 SnG tickets and whatever else, they used to give people back then :)

I greatly appreciate your opinion, I always read your comments with interest. However, as you say, I'm not yet a completely winning player, with very large fluctuations. Therefore, even if I have funds in my account, and successfully played a $0.5 ticket up to $11 and above - it's better to spend the ticket, and then I will choose a game that fits my bankroll.

For example, when I didn't want to play the 4th stage of Power Path, and a $109 ticket won, I chose the Sunday Million among the options presented. Also going forward, I hope I will continue to use tickets and opportunities, although when trying to register for an $11 Bounty on PokerStars, I was hinted - we will deduct these funds from your account (unfortunately I had such an amount), but now I cannot afford a direct entry because it is a big risk given my experience.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I also love Pokerstars because even low-limit players can make it to such an expensive tournament and try their luck can even get to the final and win a huge amount of money because we don't know when we're lucky, you should always try your luck

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This is a great freeroll and I have played in the Sunday Millions tournament many times thanks to this freeroll!!! At the end of the rebuy, there are about 300-350 players left in the game and there are 25-50 places to go further!!! In my opinion, this is a good chance to get into a satellite worth $11 for a much lower price!!!

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I had a lot of tickets for 11 dollars, 9 pieces, but I never got to the ticket for 109, they are constantly knocked out on the river, it feels like PokerStars is demanding that you make deposits, I don’t believe in the honesty of those who invest money and let you win.

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've already played SM several times through these satellites. Try it! Sometimes it works.
:)

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I had a lot of tickets for 11 dollars, 9 pieces, but I never got to the ticket for 109, they are constantly knocked out on the river, it feels like PokerStars is demanding that you make deposits, I don’t believe in the honesty of those who invest money and let you win.
not everything is so simple, I also wake up in the morning and think that today I will do my best in concentration and try

but the thing about poker is that you don't wait for the good to come today, it just happens at some point!
everyone has the same opportunities at the beginning of the game, but when the game is over, memories remain

Last edited:
luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Apparently the satellites have been taken down while SCOOP deals with events
Sunday Millions fans, let's wait for better times!!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Apparently the satellites have been taken down while SCOOP deals with events. Sunday Millions fans, let's wait for better times!!
During SCOOP and WCOOP Sunday Million is always build into the series. So there are still games similar to Sunday Million, but they will be labeled "SCOOP 05-L" or similar.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Every day you can play 0.11 cents re-by and add-on 50 places to $11 ticket to 50 places to $109 ticket
Pokerstars is even generous with a $11 satellite with 50 seats because sometimes even the number of players does not reach the guaranteed prize pool
And it shows that pokerstars didn't skimp even with the $109 tickets that are handed out every day!
Welcome to pokerstars!
PokerStars is a thing of the past. Every year this site only loses popularity and I think in the coming years it will simply cease to exist, which will be well deserved :)

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
PokerStars is a thing of the past. Every year this site only loses popularity and I think in the coming years it will simply cease to exist, which will be well deserved :)
this means that there are many other poker rooms competing but pokerstars has live 20K to 60K players every day
if 100,000 or more people have played at the same time, but that was before GG poker was invented

O

oskarsbaumanis2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars is even generous with a $11 satellite with 50 seats because sometimes even the number of players does not reach the guaranteed prize pool
Welcome to pokerstars!
not everything is so easy friend
playing those stages is a lot of fish and the nerves are damaged etc

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another "expert" bashing the second largest online room based on his massive experience of 120 games played with an average buyin of $0,49. Ok then :)

Poker Tells