ACR freeroll leaderboard. how many times to win.

Acehigh562

Acehigh562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys I got a 50k Tourney entry fee buyin worth 215 and a 1k cage sate tourney entry fee buyin 55 dollars for finishing 1st in leaderboard I did not cash in the 1k cage sate tourney but I did cash in the 50k tourney finish 30th with a prize of 400 dollars I was so close of final table dude 1st place took home 13k my goal was final table came up short tho it was not easy tho in the 50k tourney I had to grind it out for 5 hours of late registered which was no joke and than about another 2 hrs b4 making the money. I was so close of makin final table it got knockout by king queen I had ace king a queen hit on river that's why I say I was so close of final table if I would of won tat hand I would been in good shape. The Point is tho if u take the free roll a lil serious it's some good money to be made bet safe and gl all.

P

Poker247

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had no idea the rewards for the on demand tourney leaders were that great! I guess I'll start playing a few more. I did win one last week, but I haven't been playing them as often as I could. The variance is pretty crazy. Still, when it gets down to the final 20, I think it is good practice for real tourneys. Well gl all and see you at the tables!

Acehigh562

Acehigh562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea I haven't been playing the free rolls as much the past month but when I found out about the leader board I was like oh imma try to finish first took me like an month playing at least 40 hrs an week the freerolls is so brutal it was harder than I anticipated. Bet safe and gl yall

Acehigh562

Acehigh562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys I finish first again on the leader board let's go hope I could cash in again

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys I finish first again on the leader board let's go hope I could cash in again

Have you played the tourney yet, and if so.. did you cash again?

Last edited:
pocketelf0

pocketelf0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds cool

how do you check your points and how long is it? A week starting from what day. I think im gonna try it too :) Gl making top 10!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Our weekly competitions runs from Saturday at 00:00 until the following Friday at 23:59, each week. At the end of each competition, we’ll take a look at it and award tournament entries to the top 10 point earners. First place scores $270 worth of tournament entries!

Check more information HERE

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how do you check your points and how long is it? A week starting from what day. I think im gonna try it too :) Gl making top 10!
It says ion the post 2 posts above yours(yeah the pic is small I guess) "Saturday at 00:00 until Friday 23:59 each week". Also, a bunch of posts above that it has the link to go to that page.. ACR and BCP both have one, though it is the same leader board

Acehigh562

Acehigh562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Got knockout on the bubble on the 29k tourney wats sucks I was chip leader 3 hrs into the tourney I could of easily made the money if I was to be smart about it. Oh well I'll get em next time

HerbalEye

HerbalEye

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I should start playing these instead of play money tournaments on pokerstars
GL everyone!

Acehigh562

Acehigh562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another bubble bust err I finish second on leader last week was awarded an 1k cage sat worth 55 dollars... It was play yesterday top 5 get a seat to 1k cage worth 1050 dollars and 6th get a prize of 600 dollars. I finish 7th I was short stack pick up Ak off suit so I shove got one caller with queens and queens held up this one hurted I was so close one spot away for at least 600 dollars errrr!!!!

pocketelf0

pocketelf0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aw. That's brutal. I'm currently at 27 points today. New leader at the end of the day i hope

I

ItsaTrap

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just have to update this and say I WON FIRST IN A FREEROLL FINALLY, lol. Been getting to the final table but haven't had a first place finish until today. Takes a lot of grinding and you have to play conservative. Play the hands you'll think you'll win early in these tournaments because everyone just shoves anything and everything early.

D

dontquit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You guys are funny. I saw this and decided to give it a try. I final tabled and am chip leader with 8 to go...time to run it up!!

D

dontquit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Took it down...10 pts and $2.50 for me ;)

shanebob123

shanebob123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the points layout? 1st 2nd etc

phazeds

phazeds

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1sst - 10
2nd - 9
... and so on
10 - 10

Sevendeuceoff72

Sevendeuceoff72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NICE GOING MAN, THIS IS TOUGH TO DO. IVE GOTTEN TOP TEN BUT NEVER NUMBER 1. IVE FOUND THE LATER TOURNEYS ARE THE EASIEST ONES TO PLAY

PK_ing

PK_ing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just got first in a ~460 person one! :D So happy right now just to see that I'm improving and could actually make it ^^ (after getting my ass whooped for the first month of playing). I might consider playing these a lot more often haha.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is my first week of total dedication to try and make the top ten. I've been on a major down swing for the last several weeks, so I'd lose and it wouldn't cost anything. ROFL Right now I'm 8th. we'll see how it goes for the rest of the week.

K

Kevin Watts

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice job. Those on demand are very hard compared to other freeroll. Respect to you!

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I almost winned yesterday 10$ demand and I winned 1 th place once.Where you finded that leadboard so I can find it?