World Series of Poker 2024 Broadcast Schedule

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
As it has been previously, PokerGo will be broadcasting approximately 300 hours of poker throughout the 2024 wsop. They plan to stream some of their broadcasts on their YouTube channel just as they have done in past years. Of course, if you are a PokerGo subscriber you will have access to everything streamed for the series.

World Series of Poker Broadcast Schedule Released

Screenshot-2023-12-18-at-2.20.09%E2%80%AFPM-1200x797.png

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thanks Shells.

I recall last year's WSOP I signed up on PokerGO and then it turned out they ended up showing almost all of it on Youtube as well so there was almost no benefit to paying the $14/mth. I wonder if it'll be different this year.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
yeah , not paying ! i'm to cheap to give more money to cary katz , who made his first fortune off unscrupulous student loans to desperate collegians .

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thanks Shells.

I recall last year's WSOP I signed up on PokerGO and then it turned out they ended up showing almost all of it on Youtube as well so there was almost no benefit to paying the $14/mth. I wonder if it'll be different this year.
I wondered the same, PO.

At the time of all the free YouTube final table content last year (although, it was usually 2-3 hours of free viewing if I remember right), it did cross my mind that the PokerGo folks could be using the YouTube platform to further market their pay stream program. I guess, we will have to wait and see if they continue with as much content in YouTube this year.

rhoudini

rhoudini

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Thanks Shells.

Strange, now that you mentioned, I`ve always paid only $3.99 for 3 months, since June 2023.
I checked my subscription, and it says this now:

Very strange, I was not notified about changes in the price. Actually, last month I was billed $3.99 normally.
Also strange is the next billing date, that is for 2023. Does anyone know if this price of $14/month or $29.99/3 months is recent?

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As it has been previously, PokerGo will be broadcasting approximately 300 hours of poker throughout the 2024 WSOP. They plan to stream some of their broadcasts on their YouTube channel just as they have done in past years. Of course, if you are a PokerGo subscriber you will have access to everything streamed for the series.

World Series of Poker Broadcast Schedule Released

Screenshot-2023-12-18-at-2.20.09%E2%80%AFPM-1200x797.png
This photo is unforgettable with the sight of the bracelet and the prize money. 🥇
I hope I will have the opportunity to watch some of the streams.