Response from White House on Online Gambling

imafin

imafin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
arent you proud that we have these folks in the three branches of government looking after our well being... there will be no "A" for effort from me.

S

sylpoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Woulda have been a nice xmas present for usa players, if they got poker rights for us worked out by now, but sadly thats still not the case for all of us .

ALL IN CLUBS

ALL IN CLUBS

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Woulda have been a nice xmas present for usa players, if they got poker rights for us worked out by now, but sadly thats still not the case for all of us .

Look in your Stocking tomorow Maybe the DOJ put something in it for you:D :rolleyes:

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like these officials are after us. Why are other types of gambling allowed and not internet poker, makes no sense to me. Live and let live, I say. You don't have to if you don't want to.

R

rapidfire1269

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Billy Baxter proved in US Tax Court that poker is a game of skill and not gambling. All unspent donations to politicians are their personal funds. This is bribery. The politicians are just waiting to be paid off before allowing on line poker. I will rant more upon request.

zjohnzzz

zjohnzzz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
one day we night join the 21st century

Related Gambling Guides: AU Gambling - CA Gambling - UK Gambling - NZ Gambling - Online Gambling