Chips
Wow. I would be happy with just one. Lol

G

Glebtyzhnyh90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, guys, if Phil is a weak player, then we all need to retire, I look after him for 6-7 years, aggressive and at the same time conservative player, just a master, God forbid to get with him at the same table. My congratulations to Phil, in my opinion the most powerful player of the 21st century.

SlimHeperpokerstars

SlimHeperpokerstars

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Incredible Phil !!! A man whose name will always remain in the history of poker! Congratulations!

I

ianleel

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Phil is the best poker player in the world

robertocoelho

robertocoelho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man, if he won a bracelet, he can not play bad.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
He dedicated it to a friend he lost recently. One type of personality on tables (one that poker game requires) and completely other in private life. Nice Phil!!

Yes. Phil not my favorite, but things like this can definitely change my original opinion of him. I also admire it is not NLHE. Makes me think Phil is more the pentathlon player versus a one sport wonder. Razz is not the easiest form of poker.

P

PokerScreenplay

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Without a doubt his greatest skill is his reading ability. I've seen him make amazing reads on TV.

theman2017

theman2017

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Helmuth I would say is the most consistent player around. Consistency will pay off with success.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations!! Phil plays very well against weak opponents. That would not say how bad he plays, the result speaks for itself just because he behaves like a clown.

G

Glebtyzhnyh90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The greatest poker player, has always been amazed at how he plays, just God of poker in my opinion. Unrealistically, it changes the style of the game from aggressive to conservative.