Ivey back on FTP-new screen name

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So did Phil Ivey change his citizenship? Does Phil Ivey no longer live in the USA?

He lives in mexico as well as Las vegas..

Excellent point, if I can't play, why can he????
Still pissed about the Full Tilt ripoff, every pro involved with thieves should I think be at very least apologetic, most (Lederer comes to mind) just took the money and ran.

Because poker isn't illegal in mexico lol..

You have no idea..phil ivey had nothing to do with it, let alone "every other pro"

It's slander like this that ruins peoples lives. Get facts before you start spouting rubbish you clearly have no idea about. You're like a sheep who just jumps on the bandwagon of stuff.

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Excellent point, if I can't play, why can he????
Still pissed about the Full Tilt ripoff, every pro involved with thieves should I think be at very least apologetic, most (Lederer comes to mind) just took the money and ran.

He has a residency elsewhere obv.
And I don't know how you think he wasn't apologetic. He sat out the wsop and worked hard to try and find a buyer so funds would get repaid.

L

luckyhearts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just saying perhaps some of them could have been more selective with who they choose to collaborate with. People are (sometimes unfairly) judged by the company they keep. And yes I am bitter about the pennies I lost.

Ivey was part of the original design team for Full Tilt Poker. In May 2011, Ivey filed a lawsuit in Clark County, Nevada claiming Full Tilt had breached his contract. The suit asked for damages in excess $150,000,000, as well as for him to be released from his contract with the company.[15] Ivey voluntarily withdrew the suit on June 30.[16]
According to HighStakesDB.com, Phil Ivey won $1.99 million on FullTilt in 2007, $7.34 million in 2008, $6.33 million in 2009 and $3 million in 2010 -wikipedia(not fact necessarily)

I assume he got his money since he is playing there again..I did not get mine.

Last edited:
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
He has a residency elsewhere obv.
And I don't know how you think he wasn't apologetic. He sat out the WSOP and worked hard to try and find a buyer so funds would get repaid.
Not saying I'm agreeing with others have written here but a comment on what you've written here... I'm guessing you haven't read much (alot?) of the info. on that particular situation. (hint: Ivey was a total azz & was f'n things up during crucial moment.. in a big way! He did not give a phck about Joe poker player.)

B

Bowman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phiil Ivey a multi accounter? What is the big deal, I don't understand. I mean changing your screen name of course, not the multi accounter? I know it's against regulations, but if a person closes an account, does he always and forever have to use the same screen name that he used say years ago. Glad I use a table name that I will remember instead of 0000484998984978efjeslakfsdjf; lol few years from now, I go to get back into poker and im like ok what was my screen name? lol 000084 or 000048
Sorry, dumb reply here but just boggles me.

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not saying I'm agreeing with others have written here but a comment on what you've written here... I'm guessing you haven't read much (alot?) of the info. on that particular situation. (hint: Ivey was a total azz & was f'n things up during crucial moment.. in a big way! He did not give a phck about Joe poker player.)

You getting that info from Lederer?!