HUDS Break Nevada State Law

joker131

joker131

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GET RID I SAY, NOBODY SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE A UNFAIR ADVANTAGE at the poker table. ok for learning the game. but bassicly its trying to take a advantage over another player or players during a hand in play. who needs them just a bloody nuisance,

R

rhombus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WOW, post something I read which might be interesting and starts a handbag fight lol:eek:
I use a HUD and agree with a few people that say highly unlikely to happen especially for ROW players

Just because a law was passed along time ago it can be changed/amended/new one created etc to more represent what happens today. (online poker/B&M)

As online poker might be back in USA they might create or amend the laws especially point 4 before finally allowing it.
'In analyzing the strategy for playing or betting to be used in the game, except as permitted by the commission.'

PS. Lawyers are paid alot of $$$ for BS and some politicians are corrupt so they can often help change whatever they like!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 27
J

jcdaytonaboy

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok looked it up on google, i now know what a hud is. seems like this would help me become a better player so i learn to fold more instead of thinking my hands are better than they are.

soncheebs

soncheebs

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok looked it up on google, i now know what a hud is. seems like this would help me become a better player so i learn to fold more instead of thinking my hands are better than they are.

This was the best post so far...LOL:D