What Visa Gift card to use on carbon?

H

HomeBrewer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
has anyone gone into a walmart, put cash on a visa gift card, plugged the numbers into bovada and it worked?

I have not gone into Walmart and done this, but the prepaid card I used did work on Bovada a few weeks ago. Make sure you don't overcharge since there are fees on both sides of the transaction.

V

VoltaGhost

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not gone into Walmart and done this, but the prepaid card I used did work on Bovada a few weeks ago. Make sure you don't overcharge since there are fees on both sides of the transaction.

I hate to have to ask the obvious, but what kind of pre-paid was it?

S

SHI88430

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Net spend and pay power work on merge. You can buy it at a grocery store or gas station and fund intertops or lock

radman

radman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been using netspend for years. They have on 2 occasions credited my acc after disputes. I have never had any problems with them. T o the point I have funds direct dep onto that card every month.

B

BlindEyeWillie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I bought a Wally-World visa Card just for Carbon Poker, Unfortunately it doesn't work.. I have signed up for the one that you call when you buy the pre-paid Visa so waiting to see if it works...Just an FYI for all of You rushing to get one...The Wally-World Visa charges the card 3.00 every month after you buy it...Read the FINE print.... Even if there is NO MONEY on the card it still charges it.