luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Looking at recent scandals and growing mistrust I come up with the following offer.
online poker links won't lose anything if you make it possible for all players to see any cards
this will be one of the ways to fight against the superusers of the internet, because the opportunity to see the cards for everyone who plays has created real reliable poker where you cannot cheat

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I offer this option so that maybe someone will like the experiment!

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Not sure that I understand this post? What am I missing? What would you call this game of see all cards?
What's better if you enjoy playing poker online if you don't know if someone is watching your game and knows your cards
another option is when everyone knows and everyone can see all the cards and cheating is impossible

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Are you talking about mucked cards?
in that case, from online perspective, you *can* see mucked cards for which you have a right to see. (ie showdown cards) My HUD always shows me what someone mucks after calling or being called to the river.
Or are you saying that if you limp in for 1BB and I Shove and you fold, that I should still have to show you what I had? No thanks. The fact that you can win without ever showing your cards is the most important aspect of poker. Taking that away would be bad for you.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Of course, live real money games with the same person dealing the cards is still a reliable option

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Are you talking about mucked cards?
in that case, from online perspective, you *can* see mucked cards for which you have a right to see. (ie showdown cards) My HUD always shows me what someone mucks after calling or being called to the river.
Or are you saying that if you limp in for 1BB and I Shove and you fold, that I should still have to show you what I had? No thanks. The fact that you can win without ever showing your cards is the most important aspect of poker. Taking that away would be bad for you.

I would like the opportunity for everyone to see some cards or is it so difficult to understand that you see my cards and I see yours at any moment when playing on the Internet

bullishwwd

bullishwwd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would like the opportunity for everyone to see some cards or is it so difficult to understand that you see my cards and I see yours at any moment when playing on the Internet
Sorry, but I still don't understand why it would be good for everyone to "see" everybody elses cards...what would be the point?

Please EXPLAIN the reason and benefit.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I have played this poker variant in the company of my friends and it's fun, so I'm looking for more supporters because may strength and justice win!!!

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are some variants which even including some showned cards.
Tho it makes no sense to playing Holdem without any hidden information.
I mean you have all these equity calculators, don't it bother you?

And as I felt you wanted to make an idea with enthusiasm, you kinda was personal with Bullish without no reason really. I did not see the benefits of your offered game as well.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I'm sorry but I also do not really understand your suggestion.

If everyone would be able to see all cards, especially those ones still in the hand, than that would not be the game of poker anymore and everyone would certainly know if he was ahead, behind, drawn dead, etc.

If you have such a big fear of being cheated in online poker, maybe it's time to find a different hobby. There are many ways to spend your time with different things than poker.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I'm sorry but I also do not really understand your suggestion.

If everyone would be able to see all cards, especially those ones still in the hand, than that would not be the game of poker anymore and everyone would certainly know if he was ahead, behind, drawn dead, etc.

If you have such a big fear of being cheated in online poker, maybe it's time to find a different hobby. There are many ways to spend your time with different things than poker.
It would be only one of the options in the game, because we always have a choice

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I also used to play online poker and trusted everything completely, and I think the more people know about the loopholes going on and the failure of online poker sites to provide a safe environment.
People need to know this and it's our job to tell them, good luck to all our poker friends!
For safe poker always and everywhere !!

B

Broz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I didn't understand either!!

Is this a new form of poker? If it is, I don't think it's going to work out very well. I don't think anyone will want to play. 🙃

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if you players saw other players' cards whenever they wanted, poker would be easier than easy because you will know what cards he plays and whether he is bluffing or not, and you will take notes and in the future you will know his approximate actions, then players who often bluff would lose a lot and this would not be profitable from the point of view of poker

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Ok here is my counter suggestion:

What if we all stopped seeing any cards and the provider told us at the end who won?

Although some players think that this is already happening anyway!

As I write, I realize that my idea hasn't been thought through (I'll put it politely) to the end.

If the game is established with visible cards, we should at least blindfold ourselves for the sake of fairness.

Ok, I'll stop now, my stomach hurts:ROFLMAO:

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
We are subject to the passage of time that we cannot keep up with and cannot allow the Internet to evolve and change much more than the human brain
Everyone knows that our brain is a product of a million years, but the Internet is too fast for our brain!

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
if you players saw other players' cards whenever they wanted, poker would be easier than easy because you will know what cards he plays and whether he is bluffing or not, and you will take notes and in the future you will know his approximate actions, then players who often bluff would lose a lot and this would not be profitable from the point of view of poker
But superusers and scammers do, so please advise to deal with them!

Brigistul

Brigistul

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Software programmers must make it impossible for those who want to steal and cheat by making the poker no longer safe! In this case, they will withdraw massively from the online sites and will play normally live!

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There will always be cheaters, all you can really do is play on the sites you trust the most.

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, I disagree because when you see the cards you can get information about the opponent and the poker essence is that.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Но это делают суперпользователи и мошенники, поэтому посоветуйте с ними бороться!
to bypass a poker site and hack it and see your opponent's cards while playing, you need to try very hard because poker sites have very strong protection and not ordinary people work there either. If you managed to do this, then you can consider yourself a genius of our time and make a lot of money but don't talk about it:D

M

Macaroon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think the OP is suggesting that if we can all see each others cards, then nobody can cheat!:ROFLMAO:

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
it's not worth explaining to you when you don't understand
Actually, the only time it is worth explaining something, is when someone doesn't understand.

I think the confusion here is whether you are asking to see the opponents cards while you are `both still in the hand.
When we watch poker on television, we can see the players hole cards...but of course that is never televised live...it has a delay so that the knowledge has a delay and such intel cannot be used in the current hand.