Poker online and improvements

L

LessaPoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
online poker has helped me a lot to improve myself in the game and to one day become a professional in the area.

How about you? what has poker helped for you?

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Online poker has helped me a lot to improve myself in the game and to one day become a professional in the area.

How about you? what has poker helped for you?
Hi :)
For me, poker is entertainment. Poker helps me get away from my main job, have fun, relieve stress and get positive emotions. Overall, poker has made my life more interesting and better.

lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I first started playing poker for money when I was around 18, so it was an amazing feeling to win at SNGs. I guess it boosted my confidence.

I still have positive feelings and memories about poker, although at the moment I exclusively play freerolls. For me, it's a fun activity to do and it doesn't feel like a waste of time as there is a lot of skill involved in the game and you can potentially make money from it. It also makes my life more interesting and adds another dimension to it. Poker is a completely different world.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
poker helped me to be more patient in all situations because I have an explosive character and I'm a very hot guy in life, but since I've been playing poker over the years, I've become calmer and more reserved that's what poker has helped me. I hope that in the future I'll become a very calm player and person:)

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I have revived my interest in chess. There is plenty of online strategy sites and this has improved my game.
Poker has become humdrum, too many players have improved their skills, fewer fish.