Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Lately it's been a bit complicated for me I've been taking badges one after the other for several weeks now, but one hour everything will be fine!🙏🙏✌️

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't say I'm in the bad run, but also not in a good run either. I'm just having regular results in the last months.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good morning everyone, I play on micro-limits and since there are a lot of players in these countries, this one is a bit complicated at the beginning of the month. I was in 4th place in the Big $1.10, and even though I've played a lot of mtts, I'm not. I was able to reach the straights, but I know it's due to the variance of the game. What saved is the free card chat. On 09.07.2023 I increased another one for 100$ GTD, on 01.07.2023 I increased the 300$ GTD for 888poker and had some more good results.
I'm doing well, I mainly learn the preflop ranges, I play a lot more hands for profit, poker is a very complex game, a little that you learn already leads to results, it is the secret of poker that you have to study and deepen.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm nit on a good stretch right now but i'm not playing alot because i start my vacancy and i will for couple of day in the united states

hi_im_grimm

hi_im_grimm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
I will try to go on a little journey on PS with a small bankroll of 300$ and see if I can hit something this year :) Good luck to everyone !

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
advanced for sure, but i still have troubles with hand reading

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm at a very advanced stage already, because I've been playing and studying for a long time

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been a good place lately, I think.. Im still learning, even after all these years. I try not to donk so much anymore, and play more full hands :)

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Running ok and playing decent in cash so gaining there and overall. Giving a bit back in the few MTT's I've played. Typically for me not getting enough volume in which can't do much to change that when a guy has to split his time between family, work and poker.

Cheers!!!

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I haven't been playing much, but I plan to play a little more now that I've fixed my laptop.

I think I'm playing relatively well for someone who's been out for so long.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Too bad at MTT & more or less ok with the cash...

M

Manf1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Lately it's been a bit complicated for me I've been taking badges one after the other for several weeks now, but one hour everything will be fine!🙏🙏✌️
I'm in a good phase, i am play low limits (1-5) in partypoker and I played some freerolls and i am have a good perfomance

Anutwyll

Anutwyll

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AU
Chips
For some reason, I've been having bad luck at poker for the last two months.

Mantinhoo

Mantinhoo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LT
Chips
On July my profit was 312$. So, there were also more successful months, but at the same time worse. So I'd say I'm doing well somewhere in the middle.

Russell Riggs

Russell Riggs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GU
Chips
Good morning everyone, I play on micro-limits and since there are a lot of players in these countries, this one is a bit complicated at the beginning of the month. I was in 4th place in the Big $1.10, and even though I've played a lot of mtts, I'm not. I was able to reach the straights, but I know it's due to the variance of the game. What saved is the free card chat. On 09.07.2023 I increased another one for 100$ GTD, on 01.07.2023 I increased the 300$ GTD for 888poker and had some more good results. I also like to play online poker on a website with the best reputation in the gambling market.
I'm doing well, I mainly learn the preflop ranges, I play a lot more hands for profit, poker is a very complex game, a little that you learn already leads to results, it is the secret of poker that you have to study and deepen.
Your journey and insights highlight several important aspects of becoming a successful poker player.

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
My poker phase is good, of course I wanted to have more winnings but due to my availability I can't play as much as I wanted.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, lately I haven't been able to win tournaments either and I'm very sad about it, although I'm doing everything great, I just have no luck a little hope now I'm playing tournaments and I'm lucky and I'll win good money that I can withdraw and spend on something delicious, let's hope for the best

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In this beginning of year I've been recognizing some real improvement on my game. Those are the best periods on poker, no matter the winnings.
The results are good, but only when I can play - my availability have been compromised in the last few months. Luckely I can stabilize my routine to play more consistently on my free time.
Mostly it gets clear that the winnings come more often at nights and weekends. That's because, along with better context for concentrating, I realize that the fields of online micro stakes poker are actually easier on those periods of the day and week.
Wish many wins and good runs to all of you.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had a bad run the last few weeks but the last while have got to some final tables or close in MTTs.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Last week I couldn't play, last week I also didn't play and this week hasn't been very good, but it will get better

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I am just chilling :)..always trying to brake even :) , but i am not complaining :)