rsparente

rsparente

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yep, you'll get to note it happens more often when you are dealt cards at the same time in different tables or even softwares. I guess it's due to the randomizer working system that uses timestamp or clocks to "shuffle" the cards.

laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
I encountered this many times when I had 66 and the same card in 4 consecutive games

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes often, happens when you play a lot of tables, and play for a long time. You will basically see everything.

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you play a lot of simultaneous tables this can happen easily...

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yeah defo remember same in both suit and no.
Can't remember what, though i do remember it happening a few times over the years.
Always a nice tickle and has you wanting to see the boards.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
it has even happened to me on 3 tables at the same time

NootNoot

NootNoot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
1 in 1326 chance of getting the same hand twice in a row, so that would be the same as having it on two tables at the same time. Well not quite.

It's not strictly true as depending on the timing of when hands got dealt, and how long the hands took to play, you could have two or three shots at matching the first hand at the second table. Maybe even more if a couple of players get disconnected and use up their time banks.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The more tables you got going the more it will happen.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Thats standard, the more you play the more things you see, ive once recieved AA, 4 times in a row in a heads up.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I've had lots of that. On two tables at the same site. On two tables between different sites. It is just something that looks memorable so you will think it means something, but it just means you won a useless lottery of seeing something peculiar.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This really happens, it's very strange but it happens, both on the same website and on different websites

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens a lot to be fair because you play so many hands ofc you can have that

L

luk0123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Sometimes I feel like it happens to me all the time. Only on saturday I got two 66 at the same moment at two different tables and on both I was eliminated.
Sometimes on one table I get for example 78s and at the other 89s or TJs. Of course the same suit.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, this happens when I play many tables, I may have the same card on other tables I don't know what this is about, but this happens so many times. I often notice this, probably it's just a coincidence or maybe not who knows, but still the fact remains that this happens very often

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
When you play a lot of tables it happens more than you think

S

Sopt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
Yes happens a lot of time, especially when you're playing more than 2 tables at same time. When I played over 10 back in the day it was quite a regular occurrence.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have that quite a bit when i'm doing satellite freerolls, I see as the technical random universe of the poker hive mind aligning and that it's a sign I should go all-in...it works out sometimes

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Last night I was playing two freerolls simultaneously and had AK on both tables, the same ace and the same king. Anyone ever had that?
Did you lose both these hands :unsure:

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have similar experience, not only with AK but other hands too. It is imo normal.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Yes, the situation is normal. I think the chances of seeing the same cards on different tables at the same time are about the same as collecting a straight flush. and remember this, because this is not a typical situation.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Yes often, It happens when you play many tables, I remember ones i hade KK in two tables in the same time and did win a big pot from the 2 hands.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Last night I was playing two freerolls simultaneously and had AK on both tables, the same ace and the same king. Anyone ever had that?
I've encountered this situation more often lately, and I've avoided playing them to avoid some confusion in my decisions between the two games. I have never been able to carry anything in such a case