Which live event would you like to play (besides the WSOP)?

Goggelheimer

Goggelheimer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey forum,

I am not a live player yet but I guess everyone dreams about playing a big tournament at a great live event.

So my question to you is:
Which live event would you like to play (besides the WSOP)?

Please let me know why especially this event caught your interest.

I am curious about your replies! :)
Hi Andy,

I think the EPT tournament in Barcelona would be a nice try.

It's easy to get there for Europeans, and Barcelona shall be a great city to visit in Spain.

But at the moment this is out of my bankroll, so a dream like a wsop trip.

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
My dream is to play poker at EPT in the Bahamas. This is my only dream in life. I think my dream will come true, I feel it

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
I will like EPT or Caribean Poker

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to visit and play some massive event at the Atlantis at the Bahamas, during cold European winter :)
Maybe current WSOP Paradise or some PCA event would be nice.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I consider myself a low buy in recreational fun player , micro low stakes , do I don't qualify to play live . Only if I win my ticket thanks to a online sat , or a power path ticket , sth like that

I always liked the dream of playing one day the wsop main event, it's every poker player s dream , to win it is the absolute fantasy. Although it is a fantasy , and probably I won't play ever such an event , it's a nice dream

Besides wsop ?? I haven't taken this seriously . I don't know for sure . But some events that are being scheduled close here to Greece , like a live tourney series on Cyprus , I mean if I ever decided to participate in such event , the buy in is sth I can afford to . And the travel expenses . And if I win a online sat or power path ticket for that reason , then even better .
Or some events scheduled on Great Britain or ireland or Spain , they deserve some consideration . If I ever was able to play live . If I ever decide it , these will be my options

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Good question - probably playing one of the events on the Bahamas or playing some EPT events in some of the big cities in Europe :) But playing some smaller events in smaller cities in Europe would be nice, too! :)

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even though I never played live, it would be great if I had enough money to play any Triton event ,

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would play in any WSOP or WPT .

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
BSOP Sao Paulo
I would like to attend this event because I've never been to Sao Paulo, and that's not surprising because I've never been to Brazil........and besides, I've never played live poker. Since I love the sea, I would like to go there :)
I'm ready to start packing :cool:

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to play at any live event, regardless of the prizes, considering that I have never participated in any live event. I think the experience would be extraordinary.

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Which live event would you like to play?

Super High Roller Bowl: Pot-Limit Omaha​

because
+ i like omaha more than foldem
+ and that is the high rollers game, who wouldn't like to play there
+ and there are under 100 players (its a little like CC platinum freerolls - there aren't thousands of players competing against you)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Due to the locations, there are two special events for me that I would love to play in, and these are the EPT Monte-Carlo and the WSOP Paradise in the Bahamas, which would be especially nice in December, sunshine 🌞, palm trees 🌴and the ocean 🌊 . 😏

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
probably the EPT Barcelona because I heard the action there is awesome and who wouldn't want to go to Barcelona. :)

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Would be a charm to to take a year off and play the EPT in all the nice cities and countries where I have never been before.
If I had to chose for one single event of the EPT, I would probably pick prague since that city interests me the most.
(Drinkin sum beer in pragues old town. I can imagine that for sure.)

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I definitely would love to play WPT Wordl Championship, but for now i just can play anywhere because I never play any live tournament, only online.

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My goal in poker is to achieve excellence and have a solid bankroll to have access to the biggest online tournaments, such as Sunday Million, Big Daily and Knockout with good prizes, so live tournaments are off my radar at the moment.

I feel more prepared in online tournaments, now if I were to participate in a live tournament, I would certainly want to participate in the most important tournament in poker.

However, I have no vanity for bracelets.

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
To be honest, I would be happy to participate in any event. All these events are serious tournaments where you can really win a lot of money, so any of them is a chance for every player. I would take part in any event except those that would take place on the territory of russia or Belarus. For example, the australian poker Tour Tournament Of Champions will be held in the near future, I wouldn't hesitate to participate :)

jproy444

jproy444

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think I would choose an EPT event in Spain. I could visit a new country and play a live event for the first time!

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
EPT would be nice, play some poker and travel around a bit

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, the best tournament that for me has grown a lot and is one of the last, which is pokerstars Players NL Hold'em Championship (PSPC). The reason is that it is held in the Bahamas, plus the amount of prizes along with the best in the world, that tournament is one of dreams.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
For sure i would chose EPT, It is a whole different level playing with the best world poker players.

S

SendItTom

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
some event of the european poker tour, good places to visit and travel and mix up two things i like doing.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
EPT Monte Carlo. I would probably look out of place with my scruffy look. Other than that, EPT Barcelona.

WSOP Organize a Home Poker Game