Girls at the table - your views?

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good attitude to the girls at the tables.Especially nice to see when they play perfectly:)In general, I think the poker is battle of the sexes.And this struggle is always a pleasure to watch.

C

Cstarker27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest I’m just surprised there isn’t more. Considering they have mastered the art of manipulation. This game was meant for them!!!! [emoji846] lol!

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As in any walk of life it's a level playing field as far as i'm concerned.Although being a little old fashioned i still stand when a lady gets up and leaves the table and ill still pull the chair out for her when she takes a seat.

romych007

romych007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is great when girls want to and play poker. Usually it means that they are smart enough and that they can analyze an information. That is great!

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
More power to them. Some good ones out there.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
friends you just do not give rest to a woman playing poker)))))
nothing strange here and not surprising. poker is a game of reason for everyone. and the girls are far from stupid.
it would be more interesting to ask, for example, how you feel when homemade hamsters or parrots participate in the game).
the parrot of friends all the time rises to the game at the table and drags cards, and this is periodically arrested in the cage.
Well, girls? I would be glad that I will play with a beautiful floor at the same table)

fiddlesticks123

fiddlesticks123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's funny reading some of the posts here. Females can felt you as easily as males so I don't see them as any different There's no real gender advantage in poker so I treat everyone as the same. I seem to remember a hand where Vanessa Rousso shut Tony G up, and that's not easy to do :)

Ruminate

Ruminate

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Happy to take anyone's money...I don't discriminate.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not look at the player's gender, especially in online poker. In live poker, a beautiful woman at the table is a joy for the eye

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am always happy to see female players.

They are an untapped resource for new players.

Good luck !

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to watch when the girls play poker, I did not play live poker and the girl playing poker did not sit with me at the table, but when championships are held I like to see the girls at the table!

P

Pulsar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And what is there to be surprised in our time, the girls at the poker table, the girls have long been in the army and serve in space fly, and then poker! Now, if 100 year old grandma would be played,that's when I got a standing ovation!:)

B

BeiMoh420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's nice seeing a different gender other than mine (male) playing poker. It creates a more diverse environment and I'm all for it. I taught my girlfriend how to play and now she thinks she's better than me haha.

TheGiantAsian

TheGiantAsian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always tell my lady friends that they would be good at poker because women seem to posses solid bs sensors. Call it "Mother's Instinctual Intuition" ... or something

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Girls and poker

Hi,

i dont even see why this is a question anymore..

Every poker table i sit at whether its online or live..has poker players..i dont distinguish on gender..

There are brilliant players of both sexes everywhere and also very poor ones!

I respect a woman as much as a man whether its poker, business or just good old plain manners.

Regards

Pirateglenn

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

i dont even see why this is a question anymore..

Every poker table i sit at whether its online or live..has poker players..i dont distinguish on gender..

There are brilliant players of both sexes everywhere and also very poor ones!

I respect a woman as much as a man whether its poker, business or just good old plain manners.

Regards

Pirateglenn
perfectly said. fully support.
women in all things are neat and consider them worthy opponents in poker. let's no longer do poker on gender. everyone is equal. and everyone can be the best

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The girl at the table is an object of hobby in her personal life, and poker is an object of earning money in her professional activities.

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't care if a woman or a man is at the table, they have the same qualifications to win and there are some who have become stars in playing poker.

N

nichitas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play only online, so I don't see any difference between girls and boys, each with his own luck and inspiration.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
When I was a teenager a mate bought a pretty girl to our home game. She was wearing a see through blouse no bra and was flirting hard out with us.
She was also cheating. We all new this as it was obvious.
At the end of the game we took a friend to a separate room and asked for all our money back.
As a great night for horny young teens, it was a fun time.:)

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The game of poker needs more women at the top. It would be good for poker. Women are obviously capable of dominating the poker table, so the main reason I can think of for the lack of women in poker must be from creepy guys behaving unacceptably at the table. Unfortunately if someone wants to be an asshole, there is not much we can do about it.

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
girls

Don't mind at all their money is good as everyone else.