Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pokerbaazi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thanx for wsop news. i always love to attend this event.....wish ol the best for this event, hope so all poker players enjoy like last year wsop. great game

DKnucklesFerg

DKnucklesFerg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whats up guys. Hope everyone is well. Ive been here since May 27th. Im super excited and feel very good about this event. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon. I havent been doin much social media but as of today.im going full fledge grind mode with updates as often as possible thru Twitter and FB. Good luck everyone #playgood

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will be arriving tonight! :)

arizoney

arizoney

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gl gl gl to all the Cards Chat people in this tourney. Have fun in the sun but be careful and dont go outside much the sun is a killer. Now remember proper brm LMAO

C

christiangw

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
gl all

Good luck all!
I'm jealous. Would love to play this but unfortunately I'll be leaving Vegas before this. Ughh...

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If I can join the team I'll make sure to be there those dates. Let me check the requirements.
Unfortunately the team is full. :( But keep checking! We have team events a few times throughout the year. :)

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys, I just booked my ticket to come back to WSOP for round 2. I am arriving Thursday night july 2nd around 10:00 pm. Just in time to come watch the cardschat team dominate the final table in the little one for one drop.

anyways...if anyone is interested in meeting up late Thursday night. I'll come straight to the Rio to buy in for the lucky $777 event. I can meet up for a drink or two, but my event starts at 10:00am the next morning, so I have to get to bed at a reasonable hour.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys, I just booked my ticket to come back to WSOP for round 2. I am arriving Thursday night july 2nd around 10:00 pm. Just in time to come watch the cardschat team dominate the final table in the little one for one drop.

anyways...if anyone is interested in meeting up late Thursday night. I'll come straight to the Rio to buy in for the lucky $777 event. I can meet up for a drink or two, but my event starts at 10:00am the next morning, so I have to get to bed at a reasonable hour.

Will text you if I am free!

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I'm gonna be in the $777 - we should hang out on the dinner breaks that we will both inevitably be making each day. :)

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm gonna be in the $777 - we should hang out on the dinner breaks that we will both inevitably be making each day. :)

yes! most definitely. I don't think there are dinner breaks on day 1. But I'll fire 2 bullets if needed.

PM coming

Txpokerlover

Txpokerlover

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting Packed for my flight monday night. Good thing I have the Cards Chat hoodie since everyone says the Poker room at WSOP is cold. :)

limpnfold88

limpnfold88

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck everyone in the little one :)

DKnucklesFerg

DKnucklesFerg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im so excited..playing tomorrow at 4...lets go CC

Txpokerlover

Txpokerlover

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Checked in at TI, getting a good nights sleep and ready to play at 4:00 PM. Let's go LOFOD #TeamCardsChat

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am in Brasilia Blue - table 3 - seat 6.

JoeShowdown

JoeShowdown

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just registered now for flight 2 at 4pm. I'm at Black pavilion table 170 seat 4. Go #teamcardschat

Status
Not open for further replies.
WSOP