Yadi's amazing poker training

Mase31683

Mase31683

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can we play HU for my coaching? And instead of a flat fee I'll let you keep whatever you win from me. Then after each session you can give me pointers on whatever leaks I have and how I can plug them.

Y

Yadoula

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a good buddhist but I'm not that good lol... I would just play someone head up and not teach then their mistakes instead, Id keep what I win anyway. Not only this but it wouldn't teach you much for complicated reasons unless we were face to face.

First, the best way to learn is by writing out the spots. Then perhaps some sweat sessions using skype and teamviewer or perhaps some help with your tracking software, HUD etc etc.. The truth is, that by learning poker this way u won't need much training at all.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't tell if this is a level or what. I wasted 5 mins reading it though and just can't make heads or tails of it. I think I know what I'm leaning towards, but just amazes me.

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure either John :). this would be a good one to lay some bets on, it could go either way from here :D

Y

Yadoula

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a master... U guys suck.. Should have taken advantage lol

R

rhombus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Master of What???

You sound like a salesman.

Salesman = Master of Bullshit!!!

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mastery...

Claimed by many

Achieved by few.

Masters do not say things along the lines of "lol, I am a master, you didn't get it, you suck"

But people under the illusion of being a master do.....

If you have to show someone how bad they are, how much better you are, well......

You are not a master.

If you understood the real meaning of Mastery, ......... well, nuff said.................