okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
If there are no FD or SD possibilities then you can narrow the range of a player who bets or raises. Part of that range will be a set, if the flop is bet or raised. Also pairs or two pair.
If the Villain only bets strong hands the the possibility increases that he has a set. If the Villain has an open range, he could have any of the above, or be bluffing.
The first Villain is pegged to a top hand, the looser player is far harder to read. That is why you must have bluffs in your range.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Actually, from the flop onwards, anyone is in danger.
The most dangerous hand because it's easy to play with them like you have nothing or pretend to be bluffing.
It's quite difficult to recognize, precisely because you can slow play with it or raise immediately, as if you were bluffing.

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
When I have toppair on the flop and bet at the flop against more then one player and I get a small reraise on most cases that small reraise indicates that my toppair is beaten mostly by a set. Everytime when I get a small reraise I get very suspicious and on high alert modus but it is hard to fold toppair.