Bluefire Poker Hand Analysis and Video for Cardschat - with bonus prizes!

B

BFPRyan

BlueFirePoker
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's one that's a bit different, villain is Dusty, thought river spot was actually really interesting:

Merge Network $2.00/$4.00 No Limit Hold'em - 3 players

BTN: $778.03
Hero (SB): $636.50
BB: $200.12

Pre Flop: ($6.00) Hero is SB with xx
BTN raises to $8.00, Hero raises to $32.00, 1 fold, BTN calls $24

Flop: ($68.00) 4<font color='red'>♥</font> K<font color='red'>♦</font> 3<font color='black'>♠</font> (2 players)
Hero bets $40.00, BTN calls $40

Turn: ($148.00) T<font color='black'>♠</font> (2 players)
Hero bets $111.00, BTN calls $111

River: ($370.00) K<font color='black'>♠</font> (2 players)
Hero ?

$453.50 effective stacks on the river.

What does hero do with:
a. 56cc
b. AA
c. ATcc
d. 56ss
e. AQss
f. TT
g. KK

Private CardsChat Video Link:
http://youtu.be/WvAb94LATiY

ALL IN CLUBS

ALL IN CLUBS

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Acky100
Allinclubs
Jurn8
Hackmeplz

Please create a BASIC account on BlueFire and PM me the username so that I can upgrade your account for a free month!

I am posting two videos right now, and will have a few more in the immediate future!!

That's awesome thanks

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Acky100
Allinclubs
Jurn8
Hackmeplz

Please create a BASIC account on BlueFire and PM me the username so that I can upgrade your account for a free month!

I am posting two videos right now, and will have a few more in the immediate future!!

Sorry didn't see this before, hopefully offer is still open, pming you now either way thanks :)

STL420

STL420

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Quads losing to Quads

I nominate myself, I bet the flop and only got a call then checked the turn and my opponent checked behind. I put my opponent on the 3 but could not put him on quads preflop when I rivered the 2. I trusted my read and even though, I thought about quads as the only hand that could beat me; I was trusting my read and emptied out $15.00 because of the way the hand was played.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/cas.../25-50-flhe-full-ring-how-214535/#post1962548

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Really enjoying watching these!

Thanks alot!

P

pokerstud777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cardschat is proud to announce a partnership with premier poker coaching site bluefirepoker.com!

The good people over at bluefirepoker.com have kindly agreed to review a selection of hands posted on Cardschat and produce a video especially for Cardschat members analyzing these hands as only their pro coaches know how! As an added bonus, any poster who has their hand nominated and subsequently chosen for analysis by the pros will win a free month's membership with bluefirepoker!

The Mod Squad™ will be on the prowl for interesting and contentious hands posted in the hand analysis forums, but lest anything be missed the door is open for you, noble reader, to nominate hands for expert review. Feel free to post MTT, SNG, cash game or even PLO hands, as bluefirepoker have coaches who specialize in all of these fields, but bear in mind that obviously the more interesting the hand, the more likely it is to be chosen.

To nominate a hand for review, simply post in this topic with a link to the thread or preferably the individual post in which the hand appears, or if the hand doesn't have a thread, either post the converted hand in here or better yet create a thread for it in the relevant hand analysis forum so that you can get feedback from forum members too (and then link to that thread here)! Feel free to let us know why you're nominating the hand and anything specific (relating to the hand of course!) that you'd like the pros at bluefirepoker to tackle.

And yes, you can nominate your own hand if you want, but be sure to provide a good argument for its selection! :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in here too.

Bluefirepoker.com provides top-quality content for the discerning MTT, SNG and cash game player and features a wide range of instructional and educational videos from top online pros such as Dusty "leatherass9" Schmidt, Asad "glitteringprizes" Goodarzy, Adam "ctrlaltdegen11" Reynolds, Dustin "DDBeast" Dorrance-Bowman and Aaron "Aaronbeen" Been.

do you have partnership with any other poker training sites?

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands