My 4K Post Bankroll Management.

ukaliks

ukaliks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love stacking off against SS'ers with crap. They play so bad that they deserve to be called with crap and outdrawn.

ukaliks

ukaliks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I <3 BRM aswell. I havn't made a deposit on pokerstars since...start of Oct and im making $$$ :D

I allways get that feeling to jump up the next level in cash games or jus splash out on a $20MTT but i've done that stupid stuff in the past only to regret the risk.

Rock on BRM lol! \o/

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love stacking off against SS'ers with crap. They play so bad that they deserve to be called with crap and outdrawn.

I <3 BRM aswell. I havn't made a deposit on PokerStars since...start of Oct and im making $$$ :D

I allways get that feeling to jump up the next level in cash games or jus splash out on a $20MTT but i've done that stupid stuff in the past only to regret the risk.

Rock on BRM lol! \o/
My thread so i can bump right ? :confused:
I maybe somewhat of a SS'er, i think i do a great f-ing job at it...
I have also made a stupid move in my BRM, that i should NOT have done, but it was free cash so i don't care...

My keyboard has messed up again, the one button i need to spell "don't" the right way wont work... :mad:
Rest to fix the '''' button

Last edited:
A

alextrue27

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i just wanna say thanks to the members that explained sss i had seen it said many times but never knew what is was and good luck kid kv1

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Were you drunk when you posted that kid??? Or am I drunk right now? Either way I'm kind of confused right now, lol

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Were you drunk when you posted that kid??? Or am I drunk right now? Either way I'm kind of confused right now, lol
I was getting there, when haft of the keys on my keyboard stopped working... :embarasse

I have also made a stupid move in my BRM, that i should NOT have done, but it was free cash so i don't care.
That happed when i started playing poker... But know better now..

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haha understood. Glad you got that worked out, lol

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management