Your required poker income.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are no limits for dreams, but two thousand dollars a month would be enough for me.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to at least win for a holiday at sea. However, playing pokerstars, I understand that this is not expected. Already the second week in the games for this room I have experienced terrible moves. As if they put a bad luck mark on me.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love poker and have incredible fun playing poker So any income will make me even happier)))

I'm happy for you. It is good that there are people who are satisfied with small things and are not very interested in material things in this world.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to at least win for a holiday at sea. However, playing pokerstars, I understand that this is not expected. Already the second week in the games for this room I have experienced terrible moves. As if they put a bad luck mark on me.

I am very sorry that poker stars do not give you the opportunity to become a good plus. I wish you the conquest of the highest poker peaks and the performance of the poker dream.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think $ 5,000 will be enough for me. This is my little dream.

If I could, I would give you 2 likes for a high level for you. The higher the bar, the more responsibility to yourself.;):D

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I was taking home about 4K a month I would be ecstatic. At that point I'd retire from my job and live on poker.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
For me, $ 1,000 a month would be enough. In this case, I would be able to devote more time to learning and improving the skills.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In Romania i think 1000 euro / month should be a decent amount

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think if I received $ 300 a month I would be satisfied, in a year this would be enough for a trip.:)

L

lewis99

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gday all...hopefully poker is a hobby for majority..where little or no income is ok....thanks darrell

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,
200-300$ would be enough for me to receive money every month in my city of salary 120-150$

danelyCS

danelyCS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the amount of earnings from poker you need every month for 10 years to be completely happy in the material sense.

I need 50 USD daily, so montly this is like 1500 USD, but is not easy to get this ammount...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

danelyCS

danelyCS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the amount of earnings from poker you need every month for 10 years to be completely happy in the material sense.

I need 1500 USD Monthly, that is like 50 every Day, this is not easy!:rolleyes:

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't play poker for financial success. For most, it's a pipe dream. If you're that good, good luck.

R

Riversalmon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd say around $2500 and I'd be good