L

luk0123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Obviously win a mil dollars. But, also have the opportunity to play EPT or wsop.

Lucho.riv9

Lucho.riv9

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I would love to win a big tournament with 2,7off as a final Hand hahah

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I hope there will be more time to play poker during the big holidays))
I'm looking forward to pleasant surprises from CC :)

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I dont think i will play during this time, there are more important life events to attend in this period...

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My Poker wish?! Hm, it's very simply for Me! As more longer to play in my favorite kinds of Poker! Because this is helping Me to live! That's it!

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I would like to be more solid in my playing, more stable. Sometimes I do well, and other times it's terrible. And it's difficult to discern whether it was a mistake or just bad luck. I would settle for being a bit more competent and having confidence in my game.
I'm relatively new, I can't afford to be as ambitious as you haha. I wish you luck with the satellite!

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
What is your wish in poker this holiday season?
_Mine is to qualify for the 5 million pokerstars main event. I have a ticket for the qualifying satellite and I hope to get prize spots. So I can play the main event this year.
Since this thread is active again, I'm gonna say that lately I'm just pursuing a profitable game 😅
This season I'm not playing to much, because I'm taking some time to learn and improve my game.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I would like to go to Las Vegas and enjoy the poker life there. :)

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Well, I'll probably be too predictable in my answer, but still: consistently win more money every month playing poker than the average salary in my city. :cool:

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I have some wishes and not a clear wish. At first it would be nice to play more on pokerstars, especially the cc freerolls, but actually the freerolls are blocked in germany because of the regulation. A global wish is that i could control my emotions and be control my bankrollmanagement strictly. On 888 i get it and there the bankroll is increasing. I had some nice cashes in freerolls.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would love to win a big live tournament some day. That would be a real thrill with the added kudos to go with it.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
My wish: to teach my wife to play poker.Problems with setting goals: Set the right goals for yourself, analyze your game and your thoughts about poker when you are up or down. Be prepared for this and stay motivated to play regardless of the results.