DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Needless to state, bad beats are part of any game, be it poker or any other game that was conceived to have a portion of it relying on random or other forms of luck.

The greater the percentage of the luck factor in a given game, will produce the greater frequency of the so labeled “Bad Beats”

Ask yourself this question, if you love swimming in the ocean would you ever quite it, because there is a possibility that you could be eaten by a shark.

If your answer is don’t be silly, Well then, you have your answer about the fear of Bad beats.

Take note:
Bad Beat is the situation where you have 70% or more chance of winning and by chance loses.

BigRedRooster

BigRedRooster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to learn to handle the bad beats. In the last two days I've been beaten on the river with AA three times. Once was my own fault. gambling on someone not getting the straight. All have come on the river. AA does not seem to bode well for me

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I almost always shove preflop with aa or kk. If I get bad beat then hey whatever. The best I can do is get my money in good. If an opponent sucks out then more power to them.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have to learn to handle the bad beats. In the last two days I've been beaten on the river with AA three times. Once was my own fault. Gambling on someone not getting the straight. All have come on the river. AA does not seem to bode well for me

Keep calm that the results will appear.

BigRedRooster

BigRedRooster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep calm that the results will appear.

I took a break and had a little analysis of my hands and played again tonight. Really tightened up and took a top position in the pokerstars Vegas Freeroll. It's nice. I had a very good success rate in the hands I choose to play, a lot fewer than normal, and patience paid off. It's holding on and not getting carried away with what's in the pot and the crazy betting around you.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, people very rare fold KK preflop. Even if you understand, that your opponent can have AA it,s very hard to fold that hand, especially if you don,t have any good card for a long time. So, if you loose with bad beats - this is just the part of online poker. If you will play live, i think everything will be alright and bad beats will happen not so often.

M

mrbond8844

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
absolutely, bad beats are the worst.

MadMurkin

MadMurkin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not at all, they are a regular thing now for me. I am starting to fold qq kk and ak preflop now to avoid losing money as these 3 hands never win on ACR. Well, not for me anyway. My stats tell the story, 3.2% win ratio when in front for the last 54 days on ACR. Love their algorithm.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
not at all, they are a regular thing now for me. I am starting to fold qq kk and ak preflop now to avoid losing money as these 3 hands never win on ACR. Well, not for me anyway. My stats tell the story, 3.2% win ratio when in front for the last 54 days on ACR. Love their algorithm.

It makes no sense to drop KK pre-flop. That does make you lose money.

Hackerosito

Hackerosito

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not afraid, it is simple in the game of poker we are aware of it, it is a question of preparing for these situations, many times we have a high par or a hand that we believe to be winning and our villain opponent decided to throw us everything to lose, the reflection is not to lose your head afterwards.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am not afraid, it is simple in the game of poker we are aware of it, it is a question of preparing for these situations, many times we have a high par or a hand that we believe to be winning and our villain opponent decided to throw us everything to lose, the reflection is not to lose your head afterwards.

Yes, the psychological has to be regulated.

J

jospel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not afraid of bad beats. I've always been told to wish for what you want to happen, not for what you don't want to happen. This tends to lead to positive outcomes.

molodoi3000

molodoi3000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It isn't so terrible to lose in a tournament how to lose all stack in a cash

n1nja

n1nja

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big Beasts

Hi people. When you have a pair, you have a choice to win, about 1 to 5, in this moment I don't afraid. But when I have AK or KQ, I fear a little bit, because you have a choice to win, about 1 to 20. Then a little nervous.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cash games I agree tournaments can be different story especially with KK

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm not afraid of bad beats. I've always been told to wish for what you want to happen, not for what you don't want to happen. This tends to lead to positive outcomes.

Yes, but we should not always count on luck, since Bad Beat is part of the game.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi people. When you have a pair, you have a choice to win, about 1 to 5, in this moment I don't afraid. But when I have AK or KQ, I fear a little bit, because you have a choice to win, about 1 to 20. Then a little nervous.

So you get nervous the overwhelming majority of the times, this is terrible, surely this influencing your game giving you the worst results.

J

jospel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Luck is not my point in that statement. It's about thinking positively vs thinking negatively to predict a positive outcome. Learn to interpret what you read sir.

J

jospel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's about wishing for what you want to have happen and not for what you don't