Are You a Winning Online Poker Player?

trekmaster

trekmaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I stay close to even on the sites I play but since the first round of bs with the american government back in 2006 with the netteller seizures and banks banks unable to process any poker site money I only play as a recreational player now.

wanderingthehall

wanderingthehall

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, first you have to define "winning". I'm definitely a winning poker player, because I don't put my own money into poker. It's all built from freerolls and I've made several min cashouts. So my stakes are the micros. All the stats and graphs might show something different. Right now my main site is SWC and Bovada is the second, so I don't think there is much data collection on those sites and I don't have my own analysis software.

A

alexgl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, first you have to define "winning". I'm definitely a winning poker player, because I don't put my own money into poker. It's all built from freerolls and I've made several min cashouts. So my stakes are the micros. All the stats and graphs might show something different. Right now my main site is SWC and Bovada is the second, so I don't think there is much data collection on those sites and I don't have my own analysis software.
I play 50 \ 50 Put your money and play freerolls. And I want to say that playing on the money did not go into negative, as if lost, that of damages from winning a freeroll. At the moment, I'm in profit.

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Differently sometimes.In general, I quickly get up and often just as quickly fall down.Still lacking in emotional control and patience, but I'm working on it

E

eu20072

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've just started to play poker, but I won 2 $ on freerolls, but It's damn hard :)), you need to be very patient:))

C

cotta777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive done ok, playing with extremely bad bankroll management pokerstars mtts.
im also a winning cash player at 50nl overall maybe break even cash, dont have the patience to grind
ive blown my bankroll so many times after tilting or dreaming of trebling up my bankroll in a single sesh and running into a cooler.
ill run up a bankroll and get carried away or bored and think lets go pablo eskimo put the whole role on the line in high stakes knowing ill make it back.

ive mixed it with the likes of nananoko on 3-6 maybe even 5/10 tables.
actually give a respectable account of myself that night

im also winning on william hill poker and sky poker run up a roll on £10
both are very soft cashed out consistently these last few months

S

SBritt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is considered a good ROI and what is a good timeframe to account for variance?

josipjosip

josipjosip

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing poker online? Winning? If so I'm interest in knowing what site,

stakes , cash game or tourney/ SNG you play and your username so I can

see for myself, not that I don't believe you. I'm currently losing online by a

landslide and would like to see an example of a profitable, experienced

online poker player. :)

well tricky question but what can i say i usuly build my bankroll and make some mony but as soon as i take biger buy in i em back to 0, so i dont now my grades are good and i em ok i can get some bubles but its still buildyng so no i em not in plus i em still on 0 no matter that i em on 63% bicose all that was on satelite and satelite gives you a ticket for some big ones but 5 times i play 1 times i em in buble on tour. I wish that satelite gives u mony than i woud be in plus with mony

timfbmx

timfbmx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I am a winning player. +27000 profit on pokerstars over a huge sample of tourneys. +3000 on merge. +2000 on cake. I am def a long term winning player. Games have def gotten tougher tho!

B

blobman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm up almost $20 from $0 starting from freerolls.

Bogus13

Bogus13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate freerollers in $$$ buy-in tourns)