WSOP Main Event Giveaway! (10% + 1% Exclusive for CardsChat Members)

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
how strange that I have just stumbled upon this thread. but being late will affect my position. Evan, old man, you gave me an extended answer to a question in your topic ( ask anything) about how to prevent stupid actions. I didn't even have time to thank you:adore::icon_king. the Council on the use of various game actions in comparison with daily life which consists of trifles, and the question of why all of this had led to unexpected results. very small, but still a success, began to come to me. for a penny ( of course not always ), my bankroll began to increase. :p
perhaps in the future I will create a theme with which I will motivate myself to achieve positive results.
it might be a little weird, but I want to support you with your own words.
For now I would really ask yourself, why you play poker, what your motivation is, and where the easiest places to start building more discipline in your life would be. And from there enjoy the rewards that come with it if you choose to embark on that journey.

Hope that helps!
:rolleyes:

good luck to you in this Grand event!
I want to see another photo like this against a table with a bunch of portraits of your presidents.:cheers:

Last edited:
Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
761cdcf1c698e748fb27c5346f7a3dab.jpg

Great News Fam! We are thru to day 2 with 90k from the initial 60k starting stack.

And most importantly, we are having a TON OF FUN out here in the Main Event!

Thank you so much for all the positive affirmations, they’re really helping me stay in an optimal mindset during these long sessions.

Very excited to give you another update tomorrow. My table draw looks great today and I’m feeling fresh. Let’s Get Stackinnnn!!!

bd0879d388e0d3f3c6ed98c7f88692db.jpg

bfbc2caef62224cf483885df3bd23a99.jpg

12eb2a1c50928df1e9fc4bea4ed80fa6.jpg

aaf19a1c63b256edb0290e7ce9abb22f.jpg

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not doubt that you will achieve a good result. I see a positive atmosphere and this is one of the prerequisites for success. I want you a lot of good hands and that the new update will be even better and with a lot of smile! :)

supermoto

supermoto

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everything is possible Evan and more in the city of Las Vegas and the wsop we are supporting you from the Dominican Republic.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Friends!

I've got some good news, some bad news, and some ugly news.
Let's start with the badder stuff and move to the good :)

The bad news: is I busted out of the Main Event Late on day 2 (20 minutes left of level 10) running TT into AA vs a player who I had an aggressive dynamic wtih

The ugly news: is that the way I played the hand (4-betting and calling a jam preflop, as opposed to flat calling the 3-bet and playing postflop) was a result of fatigue and exhaustion. I had only gotten 3 hours of sleep the night before as my housemate came home late the night before, and with the adrenaline running from the excitement of playing the Main Event I couldn't get back to sleep.

This led to me having to really channel everything to stay sharp all day, which I was able to do 95% of the way building my stack up to 150k from 90k prior to making this play in a spot that it was 'fine' but still unnecessarily high variance.

The Good News: The 10% Main Event Giveaway is still on until the 17th. There will be 10 winners who will each get $100. You Can Enter it Here Best of luck!

The Good News x2: This trip to the world series has inspired me to do some reflections articles to discuss more about how to navigate the WSOP. With the bigger fields, more events, and more hype in general the landscape has changed and requires even more planning, discipline, and self protection to stay sharp.

The Good News x3: This thread was incredibly helpful, and reading it every day got me in a great state of mind. You are all so awesome and helped me believe in myself and my abilities so much more. I think in future tournaments I'd like to do something similar to this as it was a lot of fun and just brought so much positive energy to me. I'm sure everyone who wrote a comment feels the same, as it feels good to write and read nice things.

So, THANK YOU SO MUCH! For all the support, all the love, all the positive wishes. This is what the World Series is all about, bringing people together ;)

Now let's enjoy the rest of the show and see if any of our friends can become multimillionaires as a result of this glorious festival :) #LetsGetStackin

Elcholu

Elcholu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice experience you've lived, Evans.
and it was really exciting to follow your steps in the WSOP through this thread.
As you say, it is nice to read and write good and positive things.
Keep going, sure there will be other challenges.
Greetings.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great experience at the WSOP. I am sure that you will perform better next year with the additional knowledge gained. I would be very interested to read your articles regarding WSOP as i will not be able to be part of it personally anytime soon. :)

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This is the spirit of the champion, always look on the bright side of things and life gets lighter. It is scientifically proven that positive people live longer. Happy people are more attractive, which will result in more positive relationships. Besides that, positivity makes the individual becomes more resilient to the adversities of life and is also a great antidote to stress.

:) :party: :icon_blac

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is the spirit of the champion, always look on the bright side of things and life gets lighter. It is scientifically proven that positive people live longer. Happy people are more attractive, which will result in more positive relationships. Besides that, positivity makes the individual becomes more resilient to the adversities of life and is also a great antidote to stress.

:) :party: :icon_blac

<3 <3 <3

WSOP