M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Personally, I allow them to play poker after 18 years old, but I don't think that this will greatly affect their psyche until they are 18 years old. what do you think ?
Why not? Poker develops many useful qualities. I learned to play my first card game before I learned to write, and it worked out well for me.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Почему нет? Покер развивает множество полезных качеств. Я научился играть в свою первую карточную игру еще до того, как научился писать, и у меня это хорошо получилось.
Yes, that's right, you need to give children what they want, let them try, maybe they can succeed in poker and things will go very well, you don't need to block children from their interests because we all want what and are trying to achieve the main thing is that children want

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Personally, I allow them to play poker after 18 years old, but I don't think that this will greatly affect their psyche until they are 18 years old. what do you think ?

I will let them play when they're 5 years old (just like I did with my parents)... but I will advise them to not play illegally 'online' (under age) because they will get their funds confiscated if caught.

Also, they will need to go to the gym before they begin playing poker online. No pencilnecks allowed in this family! We kick the sand... we don't get it kicked in our faces at the beach!
ScreenHunter 19175