Why do you play poker ?

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interest in cards is probably biggest reason. Always enjoyed playing cards my whole life. Hard to get out in the winter as a kid so we played cards.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.To be honest,I play poker to earn extra money. and everything is ok because I enjoy the game..

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a form of distraction and have a good time, someday I do want to be a pro , but in the meantime I enjoy playing from time to time and learn a lot each time.

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi everyone .. when I started thinking .. what can I make money. but rather, the players are more attracted by the excitement in the game ... then that each of us sometimes lacks in everyday life .. emotions .. although sad emotions and losing sometimes more often ..it has to start all over again:icon_comp:icon_comp

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker because it's such a fun especially when you get big stack and can play aggresive but primarily it's a great fun and when you can win some amount of cash It makes poker the best game on the globe.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really enjoy the game,,,and to make money at it is a Big Bonus! :captain: $$$

nikoszwtos93

nikoszwtos93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me is a hobby,and not a way to make my earning.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, poker is a hobby and I play for fun. I think poker is a great opportunity to get distracted and have fun after a hard day's work.

nikolaevich87

nikolaevich87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello dear friends! I play poker with the goal of generating additional income, I like poker, in general I study poker. Thanks to CardsChat for the opportunity to learn how to play poker without investing !!!

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because I really like this game. Of all the card games that I played, this game is the most interesting.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For myself, I decided that poker for me is a hobby. I just like to play poker, learn and enjoy the game.

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the challenge of beating the game ... as much for the ego boost/sense of self confirmation than the money

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the game because it makes me think of a strategy to win.
My adrenaline goes up it helps me in my day to day, it helps me stay awake,
and may someday earn me some dollars in the addicting bank account love it.
:top:

:tee:

E

EBRJ16

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, to the one that interests you: my reason for playing poker is because it seems to me an unexpected and relaxing game ... well, apart from that winning an occasional tournament or game would help me a lot since the economy of my country does not work and any prize boat that I win helps me a lot to survive how is the situation here in Venezuela

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How much I play as much and ask myself this question. To say that in this way I relax, so I do not bother in life. From a financial point of view, bankroll is either growing or falling, there is not much progress. Most likely it’s like smoking - there’s no benefit, but you can’t quit. :confused:

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am one of those that plays poker to relax after a hard day at work.

J

James24543

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi...a lot of people play poker.and they play for different reasons.Someone plays to relax, to reset the adrenaline, someone from the habit, many play to have fun.A certain part plays to make money.What category do you belong to??

I play poker to win money, otherwise it would be a gross waste of time as there are more effective ways to achieve what I have quoted in your post.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the challenge of beating the game ... as much for the ego boost/sense of self confirmation than the money

Apparently I am not the only one then; especially the first part is true for me. I play this game as a challenge to myself - it is something where I can gauge improvement, but the self confirmation/money are nice to have too.:cool:

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Because unfortunately I like it, for the money and for the glory.

det0nate

det0nate

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i love the challenge of getting to the final tables - fulfilling

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excellent way to pass the time and you can make some extra cash.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for fun when I have free time. I think poker is a great hobby. In addition, there is always a chance that you will be able to win some money.